Chapter 7

Brave girl! I wouldn't do that either! And really, that's an interesting thing to say to a bunch of guys like that! Once again, a famous Jamie stupid move!

I just keep to myself instead of talking to anyone. They all seem to leave me alone and don't really care since I'm someone they haven't seen around. Who cares about all these losers anyways? I'm here cause I'm a liar. I smirk and then lose it quickly.

"Who are you?" one guy finally asks me.

"Cameron."

"I haven't seen you 'round school. Why?"

I ignore him because I feel that I'll just end up explaining it all day if I don't. Besides, I'm gonna act like a jerk and be what I like to be around the preps, a jerk to them. And I don't have to walk around because of my "knee-surgery". Very awesome if you ask me!

After everyone is here they just freaking talk the whole time. Zack tries to talk to me but he does most of the talking. "Where are you from?"

"North Little Rock," I tell him.

"Hmm . . . Cool. Never been there."

Someone punches Zack on the shoulder. "Hey, when are we gonna eat. I'm fuckin' starving?" This guy makes me curious. He's got a bunch of piercings on his ears and a nose-ring. Emo look with the eyeliner, mascara, and the tight black clothes. Plus his hair is all emoish. He looks at me. "What are you looking at?"

"You."

"Why? Are you gay or something."

"Doubt it."

Someone laughs and the guy glares at him. I give back the glare he gives me. "Who are you?"

"Cameron."

"I'm Ashton. Stay out of my way, fucker."

I glare at him until he goes to some other guys. I sit there muttering murder and remember I can't say that. After what was in Connie's room, I just can't say murder. I decide that and I keep my mind straight, just keeping my eyes around the room, wandering. Then the doorbell rings and Zack gets up from watching me and Ashton.

The door opens with many pizzas and the guys howl happily. "Yeah!" Zack sets them down and people begin eating. I don't feel like eating since I already ate enough today. Besides, I got a diet to uphold! I just sit around while the other guys eat and talk to each other and occasionally look at magazines.

"Hey, aren't you gonna eat?" Zack asks me eating some.

"I already ate. Not hungry so I'm not gonna eat."

He shrugs and keeps on eating. After a while I sigh and get up. "Where you going?"

"Bored. I'm leaving," I tell Zack and remember the "knee" crap.

Ashton looks at me with a glare. "You gonna go meet your boyfriend?"

"I'm not gay, shithead."

"Really, what's up with your voice then?"

"That's my fuckin' voice, got a problem with it?"

He seems to smirk. "Yeah, I do, gay wade."

"Dude, I have a fuckin' girlfriend," I say on impulse and regret because I don't. Shit! I'mm embarrass myself, so what the hell am I gonna say?!

"Really, who?"

Who the hell am I gonna say?! Emily's got a boyfriend and she's my only girl-friend. I grit my teeth and use the name I have to use. "Jamie Miller."

Zack drops his pizza. He looks at me like he can't believe it and I feel guilty that I'm using myself, but what the hell am I gonna say? "Really, then I'm gonna look her up on facebook. Someone give me their phone!" He looks up me on facebook and looks a little mad. "You win. For now, gay wade."