Chapter 4

Guilty over helping someone?! O_O I don't think Jamie likes all the praise she gets!!! Now let's see what "Cameron" is up to XD And Jamie does something stupid again!

I plop onto my bed and pet Willow. I don't want to be praised for this. All I did was help calm her down and call the ambulance. Evan comes in without knocking on the door. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I got suspended, get praised for "saving" someone when I actually just helped them, and now I'm feeling like crap. But you know, nothing right now is going on."

He laughs at me and messes up my hair. I stick my tounge out at him. Really, Evan doesn't get it. Oh well, he's saved someone life actually. When he was in 6th grade, a kid was falling off the playground rock climb and seriously, that thing was high (WAS. They got rid of it.) He caught them and pulled them up from falling down into a bunch of the playground set which could've seriously injured him.

I groan and kick my feet all over my covers. "I feel so trashy!"

"Jesus!" he yells. "Come on! It's time for dinner, so hurry up."

"I thought I was grounded so I have to eat in here."

"Your ungrounded for helping that woman but Mom's still mad at the suspension. But also happy about it because people will leave you alone."

Dinner is suffocating. So many emotions around the table. I stuff down my food in a hurry. "Don't go so fast," Mom comments on my eating.

"I gotta walk Willow. It's about to storm in a bit. I mean a BIG, BIG storm. So you know, I have to hurry through this meal, walk her," and then I go on and on about it. I usually go over board with what I talk about. That's always been a habit of mine.

"Stop eating with your mouth full!" Olive yells. "That's icky!"

I swallow. "Bleh!" I yell at her and go wash my dishes then hurry to put on my jacket in case of rain and then walk the dog. Willow drags me along again because she wants to hurry before the storm gets here because my dog is so afraid of storms, she goes into the basement when they come and hides until their gone.

Once that's done, about 20 minutes later it begins storming all over the town with extreme lightning and thunder. I'm not bothered and I just get on my facebook. I check it and find alot of praises on my page then I delete every single one of them. After that I go and get off.

Should I get on Cameron? I mean what if someone finds out that I'm Cameron? Zack was suspecting me already. I don't need this, but it's so fun to lie to people! I can't help it and I get on the facebook. Alot of friend requests and alot of messages, posts on my wall, and crap, crap, crap!

Mandy says on my wall: Your actually kinda cute :) You wanna go out?

I start laughing at how desperate she is. I'm laughing so hard Evan yells at me to shut up and he comes in. Oh shit. "What are you doing?"

"N-Nothing," I say keeping back my laughs.

"Well shut up already. Your so loud sometimes I wonder how your my sister."

"Luck."

"Ha," he snorts. "Luck?"

I laugh at him and he walks out of the room. I hurry to shut the door. I lock it and then I get back to doing this while I drink my lemonade Mom gave me earlier after walking Willow. I comment on what Mandy left and I know that bitch won't be able to believe what I say.

Bitch, you wish.

I start laughing and clapping at myself and then I look at whose online and I notice Zack.