Combat

After a long argument about who would face Zeleon, Shadow and Y/N headed out alone. They were the strongest of the six, so they had a better chance at beating him.

"Only two of you? The other's too scared to fight me?"
"No. They're just resting up for kicking your butt later. We're just the beginning," Shadow spoke for both of them.
"Makes them smarter than you. But I can change that. Join me, and no force in this universe will stand against us."
"Tempting," Y/N chuckled sarcastically, "But no."
"Wrong decision. Watch yourselves die."
"Bring it on."
Zeleon lifted one hand, a giant purple spear throbbing with power materialising. Y/N smirked, creating her own from her fire. Shadow formed a blade from his. White-hot armour glowed over them.
"What? How? I destroyed the-"
"Chaos Emeralds, yes you did. But you didn't put out our fire," Y/N hurled a wave of flame at him. He avoided it and launched a blast of his power straight for them. Both ducked beneath it.
"You really think you can defeat me alone, don't you?"
"We don't think. We know."
"Oh really? How about this?" a pulsing violet light pulled the other four from their hiding place in the rubble. They hung upside down beside Zeleon.
"Oh no you don't," Shadow growled, leaping and slashing at Zeleon's hand that was controlling them. He dropped them just as Y/N threw herself into an all out assault. Zeleon was forced to jump into the air, white, batlike wings snapping out from his back. Possessed mobians and humans, Tails, Knuckles and the rest among them, crowded in a large circle, giving Zeleon enough space to fight. Black and red wings, flickering like candles, similar to the wings of an angel, unfolded from Y/N's shoulder blades. A surge of strength flooded through her. She took flight, forcing Zeleon higher. He twisted in midair, a ball of his darkness colliding with her fire. They faced off, hovering in midair, before Zeleon started firing random bolts of energy in all directions. Y/N went into speed evasion mode. She dived, using Eggman's wrecked lair as cover from the deadly beams. Whenever she could, she hurled a counterattack back at him. In seconds, Eggman's lair was dust and pieces of stone. Y/N was forced out into the open, giving Zeleon the opening he needed. He launched a constant beam of his power straight for her. Y/N twisted, caught sight of the bolt of death heading for her, and launched her own of fire back. The two pushed each backwards and forwards. Y/N kept her beam strong, pacing herself and focusing hard. The powers were just as strong as each other, causing a giant explosion of light. It engulfed everything, including Zeleon. He let out an unearthly shriek of defeat as he dissolved, defeated by his own power. Y/N couldn't see it, but B/F/N and F/N had begun to glow blue and white. Y/N tried to stop her fire beam, but when she did it was too late. The explosion had already hit her.