Sisters

Y/N shot through the park like a bolt of black lightning, heading for the gates.

"Please don't let me be late. Please don't let me be late," she kept muttering to herself. However, she skidded to a stop just as her sisters came around the corner.

"Hey, Shadow! Haven't seen you for ages!"
"Um, F/N? That's not Shadow." (lol)
"Guys, it's me. Your sister."
"Y/N!"

The two girls tackled Y/N into a giant hug. She laughed, embracing them as she would if she was still human.

"I haven't seen you for weeks!"
"I know!"
"We saw you after you got captured by Mephiles ages ago, you and all the others. There were two Shadows, so we figured you were still alive and one of them was you."
"And you were right!"
"I know!"
F/N laughed, "Life really hasn't been the same without you."
"What happened to you guys after Egghead left the school?"
"The teachers were all for sending us to an orphanage, but before they could I managed to get a couple of rooms in the Downtown Station Square hostel. We've been living here ever since."
B/F/N flung one arm around Y/N's shoulders, which was very difficult, since Y/N was a good couple of feet shorter than her, "Come on. There's so much we need to talk about."