Down and Drugged

Y/N woke early the next morning, feeling refreshed and ready for anything. She put out the remains of the campfire they had had that night by stepping on it a few times. Shadow was just waking up behind her.
"Hey," he yawned, smiling. 
"Good to see you're awake," she flopped down next to him. The sky was still boiling in red and purple, but that didn't bother her. Y/N didn't care about what was happening anywhere else but here. Shadow sat up, leaning against her.
"You remember how I said that I'd never sleep against a rough log again?"
"Yeah, in Mephiles' arena?"
"I think I made a mistake when I said that, because I just did sleep against a log!"
Both of them burst out laughing, waking up the others.
"Huh? What's going on?" all four of them yawned, stretching.
Y/N forced herself to keep a straight face, "Nothing."
"Sure, sure," B/F/N giggled.
Y/N couldn't hold it back any longer. She collapsed onto her side, shaking with laughter. Shadow had still been leaning against her and landed on top of her. Everyone burst out in fits as they crumpled too. Y/N had never laughed so hard in her life. It was only when Shadow stiffened and collapsed unconscious they stopped and crowded around him.
"Shadow!"
"What happened?"
Y/N grabbed Sonic and F/N, pulling them away, "Give him some space! Let him breathe!"
The others backed up, letting her crouch beside him. A silver dart was buried in his shoulder. She pulled it out, sending an accidental tremor through him.
"Drugged. Definitely drugged," she growled, sniffing the tip. Sonic yelped suddenly, collapsing beside Shadow.
"Guys..." Silver had his back to them, hands up to defend himself, "We're under attack."
B/F/N and F/N crumpled, both hit with a dart like Sonic and Shadow. Y/N backed up towards Silver, but he fell just as she reached him. Afraid, she scanned the circle of mobians and humans, each of them possessed by Zeleon, that surrounded them. All but five had tubes aimed at her, no doubt containing knockout drugs.
"OK, this is going to end badly."
As soon as these words had left her lips, Y/N felt a sharp pain in her right arm. She glanced at her elbow and groaned. She had been hit. When her head collided with the ground beneath her, all she wanted to do was go to sleep, but she knew she had to fight it. There was nothing she could do, however, and she lost consciousness.