After Meeting Them

Y/N's POV

"Phew! Who knew that talking to family members could be so tiring?" Y/N slumped on the couch, exhausted from her day out.
"I know. I could easily fall asleep right here, right now," Shadow landed beside her.
She laughed, putting one arm around him, "You can sleep on my shoulder anytime."
"I know I can."
"Hey lovebirds, exhausted hedgehog over here too," Silver butted in.
"Silver, shut up and stop ruining the moment," Shadow pushed him away towards the other end of the sofa.
"HEY!"
Y/N giggled at the pair, "You two honestly look like bickering siblings."
Silver used his telekinesis to pin Shadow to the couch next to her, "We might be. You never know."
"Silv! We're not related in any way!"
"I was kidding."
Y/N collapsed, "Stop it, you two!"

Both boys fell over laughing with her. Silver let Shadow out of his telekinesis, causing him to fall into Y/N. She caught him just before he slipped through her arms.
"I got you."
"Thanks."
Silver yawned, "Well, I'm gonna hit the sack. See you guys tomorrow."
"See you."

As Silver closed the door, both hedgehogs looked at each other and laughed. Shadow pushed Y/N down against the couch.

"Come here you."
Y/N giggled, "I'm all yours."
Both of them pressed in, tracing their lips over one another's. They weren't disturbed for the rest of the evening. They didn't even go upstairs to sleep. They stayed on the sofa all night.