Silver

Shadow's POV

Meanwhile, Shadow was half asleep against the tree. A smile spread across his face as he thought of all the time he and Y/N had spent together. Suddenly, a loud snap from a twig nearby made him wake up fully.

"Who's there? Come out!"

A cackling laugh echoed out of the branches above him as they began to shake. He took a few steps backwards to avoid being directly under whatever or whoever it was. A bright turquoise glow surrounded him, lifting him off the ground. A familiar face poked out from between the leaves.

"Silver!"
"Yep, it's me."
"What was that all about?"
"Just a prank. I recorded an evil laugh so you wouldn't know it was me."
"Typical you, then."
Shadow hung upside-down just in front of Silver. His telekinesis had him well and truly stuck.
"Mind putting me down?"
"OK, OK."

Silver jumped down from the tree, landing on his feet before lowering Shadow down. When he could just reach the ground with his feet, he released the telekinesis, allowing Shadow to move freely again.

"You wanna hang out for a bit? I have nothing better to do."
"Not really bothered to be honest."
"OK."

The two boys sat side by side under the same tree. Both of them were uncertain of what to talk about, but Shadow started the conversation.
"Pranked anyone good lately? Other than me."
"You bet I have! I pranked Knuckles last week."
"How come I haven't heard about it yet?"
"It's really embarrassing for him so I guess he isn't telling anyone about it."
"If it's like that, I've got to hear about it."
"Alright! So I told him the Master Emerald had been stolen again, and I hid it with my telekinesis so it looked like it had been stolen. But truthfully, it was barely two hundred meters where it had been before.  He went completely mad, yelling and screaming like a four-year-old. He asked Rouge if she'd seen it being stolen and that's when I put it back where it's always been. He came back to Angel Island and it was just sat there right in front of him!"
Shadow burst out laughing, "Wish I could've seen it."
"I've got it on camera."

Both of them laughed and watched the prank over and over again. When they had watched it seven times, Silver switched to other pranks and explained what happened in each one. Shadow found himself strangely interested in them for once.