The Girls Again

Nearly an hour later, Shadow and Silver had grown bored of talking about pranks and had almost dozed off. Shadow's half-closed eyes scanned the trees around him groggily. Silver had slumped against the tree, snoring. Only problem was that his snoring was keeping Shadow awake. He groaned, leaning back against the tree.

"Silver, will you stop snoring? You're giving me a headache."
"You do know he can't hear you when he's asleep right?"
Shadow looked. Three figures stood over him, one way shorter than the other two.
"Y/N?"
"Yep, it's me."

Shadow laughed, pushing himself up. He looked at the other two girls, recognising them as B/F/N and F/N, Y/N's two crazy sister.
"Hey guys."
"Hey Shadow," both girls smiled and hugged him. Y/N rolled her eyes and pushed her way in too. When they released each other, B/F/N turned to Silver.
"Who's this?"
"That's Silver. He pranked me about an hour ago."
"Don't tell me. He picked you up with his telekinesis and hung you upside-down next to the tree?"
"Yep."
"Thought so."
All four of them laughed, sitting on the grass beside Silver.
"So what have you two been up to all this time."
"We've been living in the hostel after we escaped being sent to an orphanage."
"Ever since Gran died and Y/N left with you, we've been struggling to get enough food."
"You know, you don't have to live on the streets, right?"
"We know, we know. It's just hard to find enough food for both of us these days," B/F/N slung one arm around F/N. Silver suddenly snorted, waking himself up.
"Wha? What did I miss... Woah," he stopped, looking at the three girls sat with Shadow. He knew Y/N, but not the other two.
"Oh, hey Silv."
"Good to see you're finally awake."
Silver smiled and leaned against the tree, "So what did I miss?"

"Not a lot, really. We were just talking about my sisters' past and present life."
"Oh, yeah? What happened in it?"

B/F/N, F/N, Y/N, Shadow and Silver spent the rest of the afternoon together, chatting about random things.