I go back into my room and lay down on my bed. Iyaad wraps his arm around my waist. "I know it's hard but he is ours and we love him for the sake of Allah." He whispers in my ear.

I think all the way back to when me and Iyaad met. Azmina told me and pray all my five salah there since I was hacing sime trouble praying five times a day. Azmina suggested one that she worked at.

I get in my car and drive to the masjid. I walk into the ladies section and prayed Asr.

After, I tried to remember how I got home. I wandered for 10 minutes before a man came up to me. He said "Asalamalakum, I have seen you wandering around. Is there something you need help with?" He asks, while lowering his gaze.

He was stunning. He had almond shaped eyes with long eyelashes any woman would want. Shoot, I shouldn't be studying guys. What was the word Azmina said? Oh yes, Astaghfirullah.

At that time, I was trying to become more religious because I didn't grow up in a religious family. Azmina was teach me a few things.

I also end up lowering my gaze. "Walakumasalam, I'm new here and I'm looking for the exit. Do you know where the exit is?" I ask.

He showed me and I left, never thinking I would see him again. The next day, my mom called me. "Noorah, you have a Rishta (proposal)!" She exclaims.

"What's the guys name?" I ask. "His name is Iyaad and he lives near you. We will travel over there and talk about this." My mom says before hanging up the phone.

When I saw Iyaad for the first time I was surprised, he was the guy from the masjid. "There was something about you I couldn't let go. I asked around and found out your Azmina's sister. She worked at the masjid, I got my sister to ask her about this marriage. Your sister said yes and called your mom." Iyaad says during the meeting.

I end up falling asleep after the flashback. I hear a phone ringing, I get up and answer the phone. "Hello?" I ask.

"Hey, it's Azmina and Zehra. I see you just woke up." Azmina says before giggling.

"Hassan is so hard to take care of." I say. "Our lives have changed so much these past years. We all had kids and starting to become old."

"I remember the time when Sonia was still a baby. It was a hectic time in all of our lives and that year changed everything." Azmina says.

"Sonia is all grown up now and my son has grown up so fast. I can't believe life is passing by so fast. It's been more than 10 years. I feel like we could be 50 and think we are still 20" Zehra says with a laugh.

"Life is like that, one moment is gone and you can never get it back. You have to deal with the problems that arise because of that moment. One moment changed can change our whole lives. That's why we should be religious when we are younger and not older because we might not even see our 40's." Azmina says.

"Of course it's Azmina, bring some deep thoughts in the conversion." Zehra says and we all laugh.

"One day, we'll look back and realize our mistakes and regret them with a strong feeling. We never think about that Allah made it that way. He wants you to see those regrets and change them in the present and future." Zehra says.

"Well, I've got to start some of my work. Asalamalakum." Azmina says. Me and Zehra say goodbye to Azmina.

Now, it's just me and Zehra. "All those moments gone and all in the past. It's a scary thing to think about. It goes by fast and you can do anything about it. It seems like you can change the future but sometimes that seems impossible." I say.

"Noorah, stop overthinking. You are always the overthinker. You always get scared when we don't clean our hands every 2 minutes." Zehra says.

I laugh "That is the truth." I hear a cry for the second time today. "Sorry Zehra, Hassan just woke up." I say, explaining my situation.

"It's ok we'll talk tomorrow. Asalamalakum" Zehra says. "Walakumasalam" I end the call after I say goodbye.

Life is about moments that fly by. You can't catch them but you can change the future. One small thing can lead to something big. All famous people started off small. They grew and grew and now they are on top.

It didn't happen in one day. They ran and caught their dreams. If you sit around and do nothing, you'll get the same result, nothing.

The human body is amazing, it is capable to handle so much. If you use it to the full extent then you will be amazed at what your able to do. Every electronic was made by a human.

Allah gives us all this power and he did to you too. An amazing power to do so many things that no other species can. A power so strong, it can move moutains. An amzaing power.

So, how will you use yours?
=

===============================
Yah, I know, it wasn't really that good but hey at least I made it. In shaa allah your day is amazing.
Love,
Minihalloves/Minhall