He starts laughing "I bet no one could make me into a better Muslim even if they taught me for a year."
"Deal! I will teach you for a year!" Azmina says.
When Azmina agrees to teach the muslim bad boy Zaid, she doesn't know what she is getting into.
Azmina is a hijabi who trys to follow the path but can stray off from time to time. She loves teaching about islam and islam itself. She will teach anyone who needs it, no matter what it wrong with them.
Zaid becomes worse when someone trys to him make him a better muslim. His sister, Nadia has tried everything and everyone has given up. Except Azmina that is.
Does Azmina have patience to change him?
Then comes Amir, the handsome, rich, man who is on top of his deen. Every woman wants him but he chooses Azmina and she accepts. They fall in love with each other easily.
Zaid hates Amir but no one knows why. They were best friends and cousins but now they will never talk. Amir himself doesn't even know why.
Will Zaid be able to learn about Islam and become a better muslim?
Will Zaid be able to stop Azmina from getting married to Amir?
#5 in Spiritual 11/16/15
- Chapter 1- First day of school
- Chapter 2- He fell right into it
- Chapter 3 - The first lesson
- Chapter 4- A big Misunderstanding
- Chapter 5- oh no's and oopsies
- Chapter 6- Rumors revealed
- Chapter 7- Truths and hearts broken
- Chapter 8- The Proposal
- chapter 9-Big Suprise
- Chapter 10- I almost got beat up
- Chapter 11- Sarah's Wedding
- Chapter 12- The lake
- Chapter 13- Oh No She Didn't
- Chapter 14- happiness Followed by Sorrow
- Chapter 15- Tell me it didn't happen
- Chapter 16-Maybe It Did Happen
- Chapter 17- The engagement
- Chapter 18- He broke me
- Chapter 19- Tears
- Chapter 20- Flashback
- Chapter 21- The Plan
- Chapter 22- Really?!
- Chapter 23- Planning A.S.A.P
- 24- The Wedding
- Chapter 25 - The Wedding Night
- Chapter 26- The New Life
- Chapter 27 - The Aftermath
- Chapter 28 - Coma
- Chapter 29-Cheater + Adoption
- Chapter 30- The Story
- Chapter 31- She forgot
- Chapter 32- A Night Out
- Chapter 33 - Love obeys, then Betrays
- Chapter 34 - The Hidden Truth
- Chapter 35 - Goodbye
- Chapter 36 - The Resluts
- Chapter 37- Now I Realize
- Chapter 38- She Came