Chapter 1- First day of school

Azmina P.O.V
Today's the first day of school. Honestly, I really hate school and all the fake people who go to there. Though the only reason I like waking up is for Fajr because it makes a connection with Allah. A girl needs her beauty sleep, am I right? I won't be getting any since school is now in session.

I woke up for Fajr, did wudu and prayed. After praying Fajr, I took out my Quran and started reading. There hasn't been a day where I haven't read the Quran after Fajr. I would feel absolutely incomplete wothout it. When I listen to it, it makes me feel relaxed, calm, and happy.

After reading Quran, I start to get ready for school. I grab a pink maxi skirt, a blue button up shirt, a crème colored cardigan and blue flats.

I go downstairs for breakfast. "Asalamalakum, Ummi" I greet my mother as I walk into the kitchen. Our kitchen is black and baby pink. The kitchen looks really nice, I bet it could be put into those home decorating magazines. My mom chose the colors since my dad didn't care. That is until he saw it after it was finished and till this day he hates going into the kitchen. Which is crazy because how can you hate the place where all the food is at? Till this day I don't understand how he could hate it.

"Walakumasalam beta" My mother greets. I make toast and eggs. I don't tell me mom to make me breakfast (even though sometimes she does) because she already has lots of work and she doesn't need more. It's really easy and only takes a few minutes anyway.

"Asalamalakum beta, I am going to work" she tells me before leaving out the door. "Walakumasalam" I greet her before she leaves.

I wash my dishes, grab my bag and head out the door to wait for Nadia to pick me up. My parents wanted to buy me a car but I thought it was a waste of money. We could give that money to the poor. So instead we donated that money to the orphanage. The kids were so happy, the smile on their faces were unforgeable.

As for Nadia, they bought her car for her birthday. It was a surprise present, that's why she wasn't able to decline the offer of a car but it is a really nice car anyway. When they showed it to her, she was jumping up and down and thanking here parents.

Just then, a blue Audi R8 comes rolling down the street. Yup, it's Nadia's car, her dream car. Though it was expensive, they brought it for her since they knew she really wanted it. Her brothers car is way more expensive compared to her's but she dosen't care since Nadia got her dream car.

Once I get in the car, Nadia sings "Asalamalakum" like usual. "Walakumasalam" I sing back. The Quran is playing in her car, we keep quiet for the rest of the ride, listening to it.

Our school is so horrible, we have cliques. We have jocks, popular, nerds, and so many others. My friends don't classify people since it's cruel, we try to be nice to everyone. We're just the normals, though some call us popular since lot's of people think we're really kind. I don't actually care what group I'm in, only thing I care about is if I treat people the way I want to be treated. I think everyone deserves to be treated with kindness.

Once we get to school, me and Nadia both walk to English where we meet up with Sarah, Nadia's cousin and our really good friend. "Asalamalakum guys" she says as we sit next to her. "Walakumasalam" we greet back.

"Uhh... Guys there are assigned seats. See" Sarah says while pointing at a post it note on the table. Written on the post it notes were people's names. "Then we need to go find ours" I tell Sarah as me and Nadia get up.

When I find my seat the bell rings. My seat is the last row in the middle. Weird, no ones sitting next to me. As I look on the post it, it says Zaid Zamir . Ugh, why him out of all people? He is a Muslim only by name. He drinks, has a girlfriend and so any other haram things I can't even say. Gosh, I dislike people like that, since I don't like to use the word hate.

The teacher walks in and greets the class"Hello class, sorry for being late. I was in a meeting" she tells us. She grabs a marker and writes on the board. "My name is Mrs. Wilson and you can only call me that. No Mrs.W. You will be staying in these seats for the rest of the year. Do I make myself clear?" the class erupts in yes's and nods.

Then the door opened revealing the one and only, Zaid Zamir with his girlfriend under his arm. I turn around disgusted. How does he call him self a Muslim but doesn't even follow anything in the Quran.

"Sir, ma'am, you are both 5 minutes late to class. Next time is a tardy." Mrs. Wilson says. they part there ways but not before kissing. The class then erupts with woops and screams. "Stop this instant!" Mrs. W yells but knowing him he would never. Well, this is going to be a really long year.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Asalamalakum,
This is my first story, so it probably isn't very good but in shaa allah you like it.

Vote, Comment, and kisses

Love,
Minihalloves/Minhall