Chapter 5- oh no's and oopsies

Azmina's P.O.V
"Why are you here?" I ask him trying to close the door so he only see's my face. I don't want him to find out about the party but that didn't work because he slams the door open and closes it behind him.

"I know what you guys are doing, so don't even lie!" he says sternly. His whole face is red. I've never seen him so angry before. " What you think is going on isn't. Ok?" Abdullah says trying to make Zaid calm. "Your a liar. It took you five minutes to open the door and your hijab is all messed up, I can even see some of your hair." He tells me. What! And he didn't even tell me before!I quickly go to the nearest mirror and try to fix it. "And your shirtless behind her." talking to Abdullah. 

"I can't believe you two would do something like this. I thought you two were good muslims but it all makes sense. You" he says pointing at me. " are the best looking hijabi in the school according to the guys at our school and Abdullah is the best looking guy next to me according to girl's at our school."  Zaid started to say but I cut him off .

"We are good Muslims and we didn't do what you think, even if we are good looking. That doesn't matter. We are Muslims and Muslims don't do that. I was downstairs with Sarah and Nadia." I told him which was kind of true expect that Nadia and Sarah were at Nadia's house."That's also a lie. Sarah and Nadia are at my house." Zaid told me. It looked like he was going to go on but then Sarah and Nadia walked in.

"Zaid, why are you here?" Sarah asks. Good think they put the supplies in a forever 21 bag, Zaid won't know a thing. "I was here to visit my cousin but then I find these two here alone." Zaid says.

Sarah and Nadia look at each other and then look at me. I give the please-help-me look. "I am sure they would do such a thing." Nadia says. "Well they did it, so your wrong!" Zaid says. "I am going to the basement!" that was his place to hang out. "Wait, don't go!" I tell him. 

I don't want him to find out about the party. We worked so hard and now it would be for nothing.  "Why should I listen to a person who betrayed me?" Zaid said, with every word having more vemon then the other.

Those words hurt me. His expression hurt me. I took my bag from the couch and opened the door to leave. I couldn't stay, he would go on and on about how much he hated me. How could he hate a friend so much?

I was walking to my car when someone grabbed my hand. I look back to see it was Zaid "Im leaving! I am that horrible muslim." I say, hoping he will leave me alone now. 

"I'm sorry. I should've gotten all the information before judging. I'm sorry I said those words. I know how much they hurt and I saw your face. It hurt me so much to see I did that to you. I yelled at you when you were taking time out of your day for me. Forgive me, I'm sorry." he says. 

I look at his face to make sure he wasn't lying and he wasn't. "I forgive you."

"Lets go and party." He says with a smile.

Zaid's P.O.V

I was so hurt seeing Azmina's sad face. The fact that I was the cause of it hurt me even more. I just wanted to go and apologize until I couldn't do it anymore. 

I don't know why I was so angry. If that was the old me I would have high-fived Abdullah. I also wanted to take Azmina out of that house and make sure that Abdullah never see's her again. It also panged my heart when I saw them together. Anyone with Azmina would be horrible. She's like a sister.

I have never felt that for a girl who wasn't in my family, ever and when she said it wasn't true I was so happy, I don't think I could ever be more happy in my life. I guess that's what happens when you are friends with a person like Azmina.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Is Zaid starting to have feelings for Azmina? And he dosen't even know it?
This chapter was a hectic one. But I hope it was a good one
Love,
Minihalloves