0.1 - YG Auditions

'Alright, Soo Rin... You got this...'

Soorin took a deep breath as she stood outside of a building that was technically a dance studio. She comes to this building every day but today... Today wasn't a normal day. It was January first... YG global auditions...

Soo Rin could feel the anxiety traveling up her stomach but she did her best to ignore it. She didn't understand why she was so nervous. She has done so many street performances so this shouldn't be anything new but she still had that ache in her stomach. She sighed again, trying to calm down when a girl walked out and saw her standing there.

"Are you nervous?" She asked with a smile. Soo Rin looked at her and smiled bleakly.

"It's that obvious?" She asked with a laugh. The other girl was extremely pretty with long black hair while Soorin had short blonde hair. She regretted cutting her hair now. She cut it because she didn't have time to worry about her hair but maybe it would have been better to still have that long hair.

"A little. You'll do great!" She smiled as she began walking away. "화팅!" She said with a fist in the air as support for Soo Rin. Soo Rin thanked her and took one deep breath before entering the dance studio. As soon as she entered, she got bombarded by her dongsaengs.

"언니! You're auditioning too!?" Questions similar to that began flying out of the kids' mouths. Soo Rin laughed and ruffled up their hair.

"Of course." She registers and looks at her number. Number "7", lucky number. Soo Rin observed everyone around her. She was the only girl with pants, the rest wore skirts and dresses. Soo Rin cussed under her breath, wishing she wore a dress today as well. Despite this being a Kpop audition, there were so many races here and she smiled at that. Another reason why she admired YG Entertainment... Their variety of genres and artists. Her phone suddenly vibrates in her butt pocket. She looks at it and sees that it is a message from her older brother, wishing her luck. She smiled as she recognized his stupid lightning ⚡ emoticon. Soo Rin came to the audition looking very plain, in her opinion. She only wore a black blouse that really showed off her curves along with black skinny jeans and black heels. Just as she was about to reply to her brother, one of the staff members made an announcement.

"Audition numbers one through ten, please make your way to the back door." He said before heading straight to the location himself. Soo Rin squeaked in surprise, so soon. It's a good thing she practiced before coming here, there was no time to warm up. She got up and followed the rest of the people to the back. They stood in the order of their numbers and had to wait a bit. She was in a group full of Korean boys but number five was a girl. She also had long black hair and wore a mini-dress that really showed of her curves. Even though Soo Rin was auditioning for vocals, she also had sneakers in her bookbag in case they asked her to dance. She's more used to doing hardcore hip-hop since she does teach dance classes here.

"Aish... I am so nervous..." A guy in front of her said. This boy was taller than her but the way he was fidgeting on the bottom of his shirt was cute. Soo Rin was shorter than the average Asian girl.

"We'll be fine." She whispered. He looked back in surprise.

"Ah... Thank you." He smiled at her and she smiled back. No one else in the group responded...

"Alright. Everyone follow me. I will need the first five in front of the judges, the other five may sit against the mirror." The staff member said, leading them to dance studio 2A. Four Korean boys and a girl stood in front of the judges. There were three judges. From what they could tell, one was a girl while the other two were boys. They couldn't see their faces because they were completely covered with hats, face masks, sunglasses, and scarfs. Soo Rin didn't see a reason for them to hide their identities but... Whatever. She watched as the first batch of boys with one girl went.