continued

Yo mudda people! Sorry I haven't updated in a long....long....longggg time. I had to prepare for my pre-SAT's that I took today..... Which I totally failed.

Now enough about me let's get going

~Johnnie~

I was mentally and physically drained. All I wanted to do is fall into a deep sleep and never wake up. I felt my eyes slowly close and before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

~Kyle~

I was talking on the phone with Alex she was crying uncontrollably. "He's going to hate me! I hate myself I'm so weak I could have tried better to make this work".

I didn't say anything because I knew all she wanted to do is get everything out of her chest. I heard her take a deep breath, and once she exhaled she told me to go and see if Johnnie was alright.

She hung up and I grabbed my keys and walked out to my car. I got in and soon drove off, about 30 minutes I arrived at Johnnie's apartment. I got out my car and made my way to his door.

I knocked a few times but no answer. I got tired of waiting and remembered he had a spear key. I unlocked the door and saw him laying there on the floor.

I walked closer to him and saw he was trembling. I kneeled down and started to shake him. After a few minutes his eyes flew open, he jumped and sat up giving me a hug hug.

He started sobbing which broke my heart. "Please Johnnie its alright calm down". His sobs stopped and he let go of me. I held him by the shoulders and gave him a small smile.

He responded back with a quick laugh. "Ayyyy that's what I what to see". I said while lightly pushing him. "It'll be alright" I said with a reassuring look.

He simply nodded and looked towards the floor. I stood up when an idea popped in my head. "Netflix and Chill"? I asked while trying to hold in my laughter.

He laughed and shook his head. "Alrighty, I'll go make the popcorn you get to pick the movie".

This sucks freaking ass in sorry! But.....next update will have a plot twist! So stay tuned