music

~kyle~

Mom take me to the music store so I could go get the PTV album', I said already walking down the stairs. 'Okay let me go get my purse and then we can leave'. I walked to the car and waited inside, my mom came in and turned on the car. Once we were half way a familiar beat started to play.

My eyes started to gleam and I broke into a dance. 'That's what makes you beautiful', I kept on singing till my mom covered my mouth. 'Please don't sing just stick to making videos dear'. I shot her a glare and continued singing. My mom lowered the windows and the song was still on, 'Baby you light up my world', I song and turned to look outside.

I saw this blue eyed guy with back hair and to piercings on his lip just staring at me. I felt super embarrassed knowing that a super hot guy was staring at me. The light soon turned green and we drove off. After a few minutes of driving we arrived.

'Honey I'm going to go get my nails done while you're shopping'. I nodded and went inside, I walked over tgmo the back and looked around. I felt a hand on my shoulder which made me jump. 'Its me don't get scared'. I turned around to reveal the same guy that I saw in the car.

'Oh hi I'm Kyle', I said nervously. 'Hi Kyle I'm Johnnie Guilbert'. My mouth just dropped. 'W-wait you're the Johnnie Guilbert', I asked kind of shocked. 'Well I guess I am' he said while smiling. I was lost in his perfect adorable smile. I didn't here him calling my name until I snapped out of it. 'Um kyle are you alright'? 'Oh yes I just remembered I had to do something', I said shyly. 'Oh okay I'll give you my number so we can hang out some time', he said while winking at me.

Did he really just wink at me, I don't think so...he's straight isn't he? I asked myself as he handed me his number. ' It was nice meeting you though', johnnie said as he walked off. I just stayed there smiling like a total idiot. I went yo go find my mom and saw her paying the lady. 'Oh hey hun did you get what you wanted'. I forgot about it but decided to lie. 'Oh they didn't have it'.

We drove back home and as my mom was barely getting out the car I was in my room day dreaming about Johnnie.

Phan-ficsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें