Parents

Ellooooo so I've decidsdtthe due date for the contest and its going to be due on //9-12-15//!

Oke let's continue....

ALSO REQUEST ARE OPEN!! I NEED IDEAS

Mk now let's continue.....

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Buttttt before we do one more thing....I'm sick....school is the cause of that problem. And the only cure us to....... Vote on this and enter my contest.....(dunnnnn).
//////////////////////////////////////////////

~Le story~

~Kyle~

"Johnnie have you seen Abby"? I asked johnnie with concern. He looked up from his news paper and pointed outside in the back yard.

I walked over and looked outside the window, I saw Abby playing in her doll house wearing a black dress with a red flower on her head. (Dude just imagine their daughter dressed like that omggg that'll be so cute).

I walked out the door and stood there watching her play with her dolls. She looked just like Johnnie, I got lost in my thoughts until I was tackled down with a warm hug.

"Daddy do you wanna play"? She gave asked me and did the puppy eyes. "Of course sweety". She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a little table and chairs.

I sat down on the ground not wanting to break the chair, she handded me a a black little tea cup and then sat down besides me. We started having a little tea party and we were soon interrupted by Johnnie.

"What's up my two little princesses"? I gave him a small peck and stood up. "Well we were having a tea party, would you like to join"? Johnnie sat down on a chair and it broke making fall on his behind.

"Ah daddy broke my chair, hmp". Abby said while crossing her arms. "Awe don't worry sweetheart he'll buy you a new one". I said while looking at Johnnie. 'I have the best family in the world'. I said to myself but soon heard Johnnie agree.

I gave him a questioning look, "you said it out loud hun". My face turned pink but started to laugh it off.

Well.......Johlex is a thing.........oh welll