car sex

~johnnie~

'Kyle pleaseee let's stop here im super tired and you look sleepy as well', I said trying to convince him to pull over. 'No we're almost there just two hours left', he said after taking a sip of his coffee.

I grabbed my self pulled down the breaker, after the car came to a complete stop I pulled out the keys and slipped them in my pocket. 'Okay now that we pulled over let's take a nap', I told kyle leaning my seat down. As I closed my eyes I felt something on my thigh.

'Not now Kyle I'm tired'. I heard him groan and soon enough felt him on me. 'I think we can last don't you'. I sat up but was quickly pushed back down. 'Ugh, you never understand do you', I asked while smiling. 'Nope because if I take charge it always happens'. I felt his hand on my crotch and slowly started rubbing it creating friction.

'Mmmhm', I moaned and felt my pants tighten. Kyle pulled my shirt of and throw it somewhere in around the car and I did the same to him. The most troublesome was out pants we hand to stand up to take them of along with our boxers. Kyle sat right back in the drivers seat and patted his thighs so I could take a seat. I crawled over there and as I was about to sit down the horn started to honk.

'Johnnie you're pushing it down'. 'I'm sorry', I said as I sat down on his member. 'I started grinding on him making him even harder. Kyle started pulling on my hair and sucking on my neck. 'Get up', he said while pushing me off. He aligned his member to my entrance, he grabbed me by my hips and slammed me down earning a long moan from me.

He picked me up and slammed me down over and over again. My breath hitched when he hit me under my prostate. He grabbed my member and started oumpingt leaning down and picked the tip. He collected the amount of pre cum with his finger and put it in my mouth. I started grinding while bouncing on his member.

I felt him release in my and some oozing out of me. I came all over my stomach and his. As we were trying to catch our breath a police car stopped by our car. 'Is everything all' he saw the scene and told us to get out if the car and change. After we gathered outlr items and changed we were handcuffed and taken to the police station. They gave us a bale of 500$ to release us. We gave them Bryans number and they called him

He came and of course the cop told him what we were doing. He baled us out and we knew a whole lecture was coming our way.

Omf this suckksssssss!!!! I'm sorry I thought it would come out better but guess not. Also request are open you can DM me or Kik me it ( _scarlet_pierce_ ) byeee ~scar