Dannon

*leave request*

~Shannon~

"Diego do you know where my keys are"? Asked diego while looking for them. I heard footsteps from the living room, I looked up and saw Diego smirking. "What are you doing"? I asked kind of confused. He walked up to me and jumped up witch made a little noise.

"Give me them please". I asked while getting closer yo him and searching for them in his pockets but nothing. I backed away and give him this annoyed face. He pointed down to his area and gave me this cheecky smile. I just rolled my eyes and extended my hand. "Nope you have to grab them".

I signed in defeat and and started to try and pull them out. As I was going to pull out my hand I heard Diego moan. I smirked and started stroking his member earning loud groans. I pushed his against the refrigerator and started rubbing my leg against his crotch. I pulled his shirt up and admired his well toned body.

He pushed me back against the table and started taking of my shirt, he started kissing my neck leaving red marks. An idea popped into my head, and I pushed him off. "Sorry I have to do something". I said while putting on my shirt. "But I have a problem and you have to fix it". He aid while looking at me. "You have hands and internet fix it yourself". I said while walking out the house.