U.S Veteran

Request are open! (e∆e)

~Johnnie~

I was woken up by a deep voice and someone shaking me. I slightly opened my eyes to reveal kyle. At first I thought I was dreaming and went back to sleep until I heard a chuckle. I started to stretch and opened my eyes completely. 'Kyle I missed you so much I thought you were still at war', I gave him a love filled hug.

'Woah calm down buddy, well we were released early and well I'm here', he said while pulling me into a kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck deepening the kiss. The kiss is full of lust and passion. I flipped us around so I would be on top. I pulled his shirt off and threw somewhere around the room.

'Someones anxious', kyle said while smirking. I ignored what he just said and pulled of his pants along with his boxers. Kyle noticed that I had all my clothes on and with out hesitation ripped them off. Kyle pushed me down until I was flat on the bed. With out warning he slammed in me making my head roll back. He took that as an advantage and started biting.

He started thrusting into me hard and fast. I was a moaning and panting mess. Pleasure was taking over me feeling Kyle inside me is the best feeling ever. I wanted to take dominance so I flipped us over I started riding him making him moan. I felt his member twitch inside me when I knew he was close so I started going even faster.

Kyle moaned my name as he came inside me. As he was releasing he grabbed my member and started stroking it he ran his thumb over my tip making me lose control. I came all over his hand and stomach. I pulled off of him and laid close. 'I'm so glad you're here I really missed you'. 'I missed you too'.

Also leave some request because well I'm starting to run out of ideas.... So yea byeee ~scar