ED

*This is a very touchy topic and I would want everyone to know that your beautiful no matter your size.*

~Alex~

I stared at my reflection noticing my flaws (not that she has any). I felt tears  fall from my eyes and I couldn't control them. I looked at every inch of my body and I always found something wrong with it. I feel to the floor and curled up into a ball trying to hold back my sobs.

I heard a light knock on my door and I  rushed to clean my eyes. I heard someone enter and walk towards the restroom, I slightly looked up and saw Shannon in front of me. She out her hand on my shoulder and gave me a hug. "I know what you're going through".

My eyes watered and pulled away, "how I thought no one did". She looked at my eyes and took me to my bed. "You haven't been eating lately and well I had a friend with the same problem but I found out to late". I looked to floor ashamed of my problem. "Look I'm not going to make the same mistake and lose another friend so I'm here talk to me".

"Well, many people judge me and call me fat". Shannon started to play a video on her phone, showing how anorexia affects people. The video finished and my whole perspective changed. I stood up and walked over to the restroom, I through something that shaddered it. I walked back to were shannon was she had a huge smile on her face.

"I know it'll be hard but you'll get through it". Shannon said while standing up and walked towards me, I gave her a smile and nodded my head. "From now on I'll tell you everything instead of making choices when I'm sad or upset". I gave her a hug and jumped on my bed, "what shall we do theb"? Shannon asked while sitting down on the bed. "Hmmm Netflix"? I said while searching for a movie. "Yasss".