secrets/Phan

REQUESTED: DAN TOPS

~phil~

"PHIL LESTER!! LISTEN TO ME IM TALKING TO YOU YOUNG MAN!!" "LEAVE ME ALONE I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LOVE DAN AND YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!" I ran to my room away from my mom and her shit about me dating dan. I grabbed my phone and called Dan, 'wassup babe?' Well me and my mom got into an argument do you mind if I stay at your place?' 'Sure come over we can have a fun time.' Dan said with a seductive voice. I grabbed a jacket and ran out the door without telling my mom were I was going. I arrived at Dans place and knocked. I heard footsteps and the door opened and revealed a very anxious Dan.

~Dan~

I was already semi hard just thinking of what I'm going to do to Phil. 'Come in.' He stepped in when I attacked his neck kissing him lustfully. He moaned loudly which made me want him even more. 'In the room now I want you naked by the time I get there'. Phil walked up stairs into my room when i grabbed all the supplies I needed. I walked up to the room and found Phil in his boxers. 'What did I say'? 'To be in the room naked'. 'Then why do you still have that on'?

He reached down to pull them down but I stopped him. I pushed him down to the bed and cuffed both hands to the bed post. I lowered myself down and palmed him through the thin fabric earning a groan. I pulled down his pants started to lick his shaft. Started at the base all the way to the tip swirling my tongue around him. He arked his back which made me gag and he moaned.

~Phil~

I moaned at his touch it makes me want him even more. 'Fuck me hard'. 'What did you say babe'. Dan said tease fully. 'I said fuck me hard, hard enough that I won't be able to walk'. Dan started to take of his clothes before I knew it he was already aligning him self at my entrance. He pushed in which made me moan loud. 'Move'. He started of slowly but them speeded up. I caught up with his beat and lifted my hips up, he hit that bundle of nerves that made my eyes roll back. 'Mmm, Dan harder!!' He thrusted in hard and slowly pulled out only to slam back in harder than the first. He stopped and uncuffed me, 'ride me'. I got on top of him and sunk down into him. He lifted me up and left me fall I did it over and over again until I couldn't anymore. 'Dan I'm close'. 'So am i'. I rotated my hips which made me moan loudly. 'P-phil,!! Dan released deep inside of me. He grabbed my shaft and started pumping it which made me cum all over his hand and my stomach. I got off of him and laid besides him trying to catch my breath. 'I love you phil' 'I love you too'. For the rest of the day we cuddled and watched some movies.

Getting better at this I guess