Mile High

~hey guys so today I'm feeling a lot better and thanks for understanding about yesterday~

~kyle~

"Are you nervous"? I asked johnnie since were already to take off. "Um yes just a little it'll pass once we're in the air". After he said that we were interrupted by the pilot saying that we were ready to leave the airport. We felt the plane start to move forward, I looked towards johnnie his eyes were shut tightly.

I grabbed his hand and tried calming him down. After a few minutes his eyes opened and his breathing sent back to normal. It was a 8 hour flight and we were bored already so we decided to take a little nap. The vibration of the plane made me relax a little more but also caused lots of problems.

The plane started to shake a little harder which caused me to wake up, I felt something grab my thigh tightly. I saw it was Johnnie and trued calming him down but nothing worked. I told him to stand up and come to the restroom, he stood up but only started to panic more.

I wrapped my hand around this shoulder and started walking with him. We made it to the restrooms when I sat him down. "Johnnie calm down if you don't you might have a panick attack and stuff". He started to relax more and started to stand up.

The plane gave one more shake which caused him go fall, he pushed me towards the wall with him in front. "S-sorry". He said while getting up. I held on to his wrist and pulled him closer to me.

I kissed his neck earning a moan from him. I lowered his pants and boxers down to his ankle. I grabbed his member and started stroking him I heard his breath hitch and I knew he was close. I put his member in my mouth and started deep throating him, when he came in my mouth.

Johnnie lowered my boxers and pants down to my ankles. I pushed johnnie towards the sink and aligned my self with his entrance. I slowly started pushing in and with out hesitation and started thrusting fast and hard. We tried holding our moans but failed, Johnnie was a panting mess. I felt a knot build in my stomacht and I knew I was close. After a few thrust I came and soon felt him release all over the counter.

We rode our highs and I pulled out of him. We got dresses and cleaned the mess we made. We started to go back to our seats and saw people staring at us. Johnnie looked worried for some reason, I came from behind him and gave him a hug.