Panny: 2

*here we goooo*

~Paul~

I can't believe he loves me my life is complete but I just want more thing. "Um Paul why are smiling like a complete idiot", I was snapped out of my thoughts and was face to face with him. I didn't even I think I just pushed him down on the floor and hovered over him.l, My hands roamed his body making me hard.

I took of his shirt and admired him Danhy quickly covered himself with his hands. "Awe don't cover up I want to see everything that's mines". He slowly moved his hands away and out them to his sides. I pulled down his pants with his boxers going down with them. I started taking of my clothes slowly making him wait.

I used one hand and pinned his hands up and stroking him with my free one. I slowly started pumping my hand making sure that each time I rub my finger over his tip. "Mmm fuck pl-please fuck". I girinned and lowered myself to his member blowing a little air making him moan loudly. I took all of him in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down.

I felt a warm substance shoot in my mouth, I swallowed and opened my mouth to show him. I turned Danny around and slowly inserted my tip. "Shit it hurt like hell", I heard danny yell went up to his ear and whispered sweet nothings until he was ready. He nodded and I started pushing the rest of my member in. I waited a while letting him adjust to the new stretch.

"M-move". I after I heard him say that I started thrusting into him at a fast pace. "You're so t-tight", I said while slapping his ass making him mian loudly. I thrusted him hips up and hit a certain spot making him moan. "Ri-right there". I kept hitting that spot making him nian uncontrollably. "Paul I'm cl-close".

After a few thrust I felt myself release into him and soon after Danny released as well. We rode off our highs, I pulled out of him and fell right next to him. "That.was.amazing", I said between breaths. "Sure was", I heard Danny say but soon after heard snoring coming from him. I got closer to him and feel asleep.

I really liked this one..