you're late/phan

SPECIAL CHAPTER

~Phil~

'Mr.Howell why are you late to my class'? 'I-i just, I'm sorry it won't happen again'. 'Of course it won't but you have to stay after school I need to talk yo you about something'. 'Yes sir'.

I watched Dan go sit down at his seat and not to mention he has a nice ass. What am I thinking he's my student I shouldn't be having these thoughts but he is so hot.

'Ehm, Mr. Lester what are we gonna talk about today', Dan said which quickly snapped out of my thoughts. 'Oh yes, today we are going to learn about the male reproductive system.

~Dan~

I noticed that Mr. Lester kept looking at me through out the whole lesson, I was snapped our of my thoughts by the bell. I packed my things when I heard 'where do you think you're going Mr. Howell '? Fuck I forgot I had to stay with him.

Everyone left the class when Mr.lester locked the door which made me get a little but worried. 'W-why did you lock the door'. 'I just want to show you something'.  He moved closer and closer to me until he was inches away from my face. His lips touched mines and I leaned in to deepen the kiss.

'Dan I have always wanted you, ever since you walked into my class I knew I had to have you and now you're all mine'. He kissed my neck and found my sweet spot, he started sucking and biting when a a long moan escaped my mouth. 'You like that don't you'.

'Mmm, please I need you now Mr.lester'. 'Call me phil'. Phil started undressing me and I did the same to him. I pulled down his boxers when 'little' phil slaped against his stomach. I put him in my mouth, suck him off licking his bass to the tip. He put his hand on the back of my neck and started pushing my head down causing me to gag. The vibration caused a long groan to leave his mouth. 'Get on your hands and knees'.

I got on my hands and knees when I felt his hands on my hips, he slowly started pushing in causing me to whimper in pain from the new stretch. 'A-are you okay'? He asked with a hing of worry in his voice. 'Y-yes, just m-move. He started thrusting in and out I started moaning pain and pleasure mixed in them. The pain slowly vanished and I was begging for more. 'F-faster and ha-harder'. Phil pace started to get faster and he thrusted in deeper the before. 'P-phil I'm cl-close'. 'M-m-me too'. He picked me up and slammed me against a dest and started pouncing into me. He hit the one spot which caused me to spill allover my self and the desk and soon phil followed. 'Dan that was amazing'. 'No you were amazing, oh and shhh this is our little secret'.