Halloween

~Johnnie~

'Kyle why do I have to be the dog', I whined at our Halloween costume for Shannon's party. 'I'm taller and well I always top', he smirked after he said top. 'Ugh its not fair its saying that I'm your bitch but in reality you're mine', I say putting on the dog tail and the collar. 'Not today, for the whole night you're my bitch', kyle says and turns around putting on his shoes. At first I kept on thinking what does he mean for the night.

Kyle grabbed a plastic chain and attached it to my collar. 'Let's go, we're going to be late'. We made our way to the car and drove off.

~At Party~

We knocked at the door which was opened by a 'average' size girl wearing police officer outfit. We walked in and saw all the amazing and creative outfits when I spotted Bryan. We went towards him and laughed at his cow outfit when he pointed out that I'm a dog. 'Way to ruin the fun Bryan', I said laughing.

'Kyle can you bring me a drink', I said while leaning on the wall. 'You do know if I go somewhere you come with me right', he asked and then I realized that I had to go as well. 'Be right back Bryan', I said while being pulled. We saw Jordan and Alex talking seems like they're having a good time. We grabbed our drinks and headed back to Bryan but he was gone.

We went to go sit down but there was only one spot left. Kyle looked to me and pulled me with him. He sat down and patted his lap so I could sit down.
I took advantage of that and sat down on his lap. My favorite song started to play and then started to move with the beat. Kyle grabbed my hips I think to stop me from moving. I noticed what I did and kept on moving to the beat. I heard a soft moan escape from his mouth when I took it to the next step.

Instead of just moving to the beat I started grinding hard on his crotch. He leaned his head back and tried his hardest not to moan. He told me to stand up and to walk in front of him because well his little problem. He took me upstairs and into a bathroom. We walked in and he quickly locked the door.

He undressed me and only lowered his pants and boxers down to his knees. He turned me and bent me over the sink. He quickly inserted his member and started thrusting. I kept on moaning loudly and thanks to the music. Kyle was sweating and panting mess. Kyle came in me and I followed. He cleaned me and himself up. We got dressed and exited. Bryan was out the resroom and laughed. 'Did you two have fun'? 'Shut up okay', told him and walked back to the couch.