Beach House

Hello guyssss so this is what we've been waiting for... This is Lexie666Woods update and seems to me...... SHES WAY BETTER!! Go message her and telling her to start making one.

Johnnie's POV

All of us from MDE had originally planned to go on a vacation to the beach and stay at a beach house. We payed for the beach house and everything else, but then everyone bailed out because of trips, and family stuff, except for Kyle and I. We decided that we should still go and not waste the money we spent. At the moment I was packing everything that I needed...mostly hairspray. "Johnnie hurry up" Kyle busted in my room. He grabbed me and my stuff then stuffed me in his car and we drove off.

Kyle's POV

As I was driving I couldn't help but sneak a few glances at Johnnie gawd he looks so hot right now. I bit my lip trying to concentrate on the road. "Kyle if you keep bitting your lip like that your going to rip it off without you noticing" I hear Johnnie say as he was on his Instagram "Wha-" I was cut off when I touched my lip and noticed that I drew a bit of blood. "Here" Johnnie leaned over to me and cleaned my bottom lip with a napkin as I kept driving.

~Time Skip~

Johnnie's POV

I have no idea what happened. All I remember is arriving at the beach house and started to unpack and by the time I was done it was almost 10pm and now I am on my bed, being pinned down, with Kyle hovering over me. Kyle started to lean down and I blushed 50 shades of red, he had a serious facial expression but once our noses touched it was replaced by a smirk.

He finally closed the gap between us and our lips moved perfectly in sync "So sweet" Kyle mumbled I between the kiss. We slowly parted slightly panting for air "Tonight is going to be very satisfying~" he said huskily and nibbled my ear a bit sending shivers down my back. His lips trailed down not even hesitating to rip my clothes off and throwing them across the room.

"T-that was my f-favorite pair of s-skinny jeans...nhnngn~" I moaned as he bit a certain spot on my neck. Me being almost completely naked just wearing my underpants, I stripped him of his shirt and trailed my hand down his chest. I flipped us, me now being on top, I kissed down his neck and stopped at his V-line.

I unbuttoned and slipped off his pants along with his underwear. I grabbed and stroked his erection, I heard him make a small grunt before he flipped us over aging and he slid my underwear off stoking my member at a slow pace "Ugh~f-faster!" I moaned softly as he picked up the pace a little bit. He stopped stroking me before I could release making me grunt in frustration, he liked his fingers cleaning the pre-cum off of them.

"Mhmm~" he purred "You taste delicious" he said showing his erect member in my mouth pulling my hair slightly. I heard small moans coming from Kyle as I gaged. He thrusted his hips towards my face making me lick and suck every inch of his member, making him shiver and moan. Kyle released in my mouth which I gave no hesitation in swallowing.

He hovered over me with his erection poking at my entrance, Kyle slowly pushed himself in me making me feel a wave of pain rush in me. Tears started to form in my eyes as I gripped the bed sheets, Kyle kissed me before I screamed in pain making the scream muffled. I moaned into the kiss, Kyle pulled away "No screaming..." he grunted as he shoved himself in deeper "K-Kyle....I can't help it" I shut my eyes tightly "It fucking hurts like h-hell" I exclaimed and he chuckled.

He began thrusting into me then quickened the pace as a wave of pleasure hit me. "Mmmm~ Kyle..." I moaned and bit the inside of my cheek as sweat rolled down my forehead. Fuck it I can't hold them in "F-faster!" I screamed not caring of what Kyle said a minute ago. "You're so tight" Kyle panted pushing himself in deeper and thrusting faster. While I was a moaning mess Kyle growled and grunted as he thrusted at a fast pace making it feel like pure bliss.....I wanted more.

"K-Kyle more..." I moaned, he kissed down my neck sucking and bitting leaving marks. I felt the knot in my stomach tighten "K-KYLE!!" I screamed and cummed all over my stomach as Kyle leaned down to my stomach licking my cum clean off my stomach as he kept thrusting. Soon Kyle reached his climax too "J-JOHNNIE!" he screamed as he released his seed inside of me.

Kyle panted and fell next to me pulling me close to him "You're mine from now one Johnnie" he whispered into my ear and I nodded cuddling up to his chest. "I love you Kyle" I whispered as my eyes began to close "I love you too Johnnie" Kyle said and we feel asleep in each others arms.