Haunted House

~Johnnie~

My phone started to ringing and I had a phone call from Jeydon. 'Hey what's up jeydon', I asked while throwing my self at the couch. 'Hey so me and Sam are in LA and sense its almost Halloween (I wish) we were wondering if you and kyle wanted yo spend the night in a haunted house', jeydon said sounding excited. 'Yes and if kyle doesn't want to go I'm going to make him', I said when kyle walked into the living room.

After a while of catching up we hung up. Kyle was still lost about everything but still played along. 'So what did jeydon want'. 'Well he just wanted us to go with him and Sam to a haunted house', and when I said haunted house his eyes widened. 'Johnnie you know I'm scared of stuff like that'. 'Wes but this is a good way to face your fear' he sighed in defeat and asked when we were going I told him that it was tomorrow at 9pm.

~next day~

'Babe are you ready for tonight', u said smiling widely. 'Yezzzzz' he said supper excited. 'What got into you'. 'Well I have you there...'. My heart melted at his words. 'So if there is something there I will just push you towards it and run my little ass out of there'. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

'Make sure you pack some clothes we are going to stay there the whole night'. I heard him ruffle through the drawers getting and extra clothing. We ate and soon enough heard someone knocking on the door. Kyle went to go open and Sam and Jeydon were standing on the other side. 'Are you teo ready for tonight', Sam said while sitting on the couch. 'Yea' we both said.

~at the haunted house~ (I am lazy Af)

We walked in and as soon as we did we were all covered up in spider webs. 'Jeydon does anyone know we are here'. 'Nope', and with that I was creeped the hell out. We walked into a room and turned on the lights all the furniture were covered up in plastic and dusty. We all split up into two and walked all over the house.

'Um Johnnie there's is something touching my shoulder please tell me its you', he said with tears in his eyes
'There's nothing there its probably your imagination', told him trying to calm him down. He agreed and kept on walking. We turned the corner and were face to face with jeydon and Sam.

'Dammit scared the shit out of us', I whispered making them laugh. 'Johnnie kyle its getting late and I'm tired can we keep on looking later in the morning', jeydon said. 'Sure so me and kyle are going to sleep in this room and you two sleep in that one', they looked towards it and agreed.

We walked in our room and cleaned out the bed. We talked for away until we fell asleep. 'I'm here next to you' I small faint voice that sounded like a little boy woke me up. I looked over kyle and he was still asleep so I just shrugged it off. Around 12 the lower bed side shifted as if someone was sitting there, that time I tried my best not to move. I soon felt a hand on my ankle I soon heard someone humming a familiar tune pop goes the weasel. I slightly looked over to kyle and he was pulled down half the bed.

I made a swift mood and stood up no one was by the bed and kyle was back in his regular spot. I shook him and he turned around his eyes were bloody and cuts on his face. I have had enough I screamed at the site and soon the lights turned on revealing Sam and jeydon on the floor laughing there assess of.

My heart was racing until it started to control its self. Kyle gave me a warm. 'Its not funny I nearly died', I sorta screamed until loud thumps were heard from the hallway. 'Tell me that you two told someone to do that', I said scared again. 'N-no', is all they could say.

Its boring......Do y'all enjoy these? If not tell me so I can just update less.. Kk byeeee