Continued..../Phan

~Dan~

Phil was driving me crazy. Kissing every single inch of my body claiming it for him and only him. 'Does Conner cause butterflies in your stomach like I do'? Dan said as he started attacking my neck again causing me to moan uncontrollably.

'Pl-ease Phil just do me right here on this couch right now, I really need you in me right now'. I practically begged. 'Hmm...why don't you tell Conner to fuck you, I mean you were acting like a little slut'. Phil said while getting up and getting his clothes.

By then I was fustarted, I got off the couch and pushed Phil towards the wall. I started sucking him off which caused loud moans to escape his mouth. 'Fu-ck Dab mmm so good'. He twitched inside my mouth and I pulled off with a pop. 'Wtf Dan'!?

'I want you to cum inside me, I wanna feel your warm liquid pour out of me'. I told him when I was slammed back into the couch. I felt his tip at my my entrance, he went really slow trying to tease me but I had enough I pulled his hips towards me making him go all the way in me.

Phil wasted no time and immediately started thrusting into me hard and fast. 'Phil your so b-big', I panted between each word. 'And you're so tight'. The couch was shaking due to the movement.

'Phil I'm so close'. I told him ready to spill my self. 'Me too babe'. Phil grabbed my member and started stroking it, he ran his finger over my tip which send me over the edge.

I spilled all my juices all over my stomach . I soon felt Phil release deep with in me. Phil pulled out and cleaned himself and me. 'Could Conner fuck you like I did'. Phil said with a chuckle at the end. 'No not even close to you'.

'I love you Dan'.
'I love you too'.

This part two so wooooo. Don't forget to Vote and comment. Byee ~scar