Whisper Challenge

Continued so last chapter I couldn't finish it because well someone didn't calm down *glares* lol let's get started ....again.

~kyle~

I ripped johnnies shirt off and covered his body with kisses. My hands made there way down to his pants and slowly in did them. I pulled them down along with his boxers. I started stroking his member and rubbed my finger over his tip earning a moan.

I got off of him and slowly took off my clothes trying to tease him. 'Kyle stop going so slow and hurry', Johnnie said desperately. My took if my last piece of clothing and spun it around and landed on the bed. I gave Johnnie a lap dance well as much as I could. I starddled him and attacked his neck.

I got off of Johnnie johnnie and laid down on the bed. Johnnie took the hint and sat down sinking down into my member. My eyes rolled back as the pleasure came in. Johnnie started bouncing on my member earning moans from both of us. I pulled johnnies hair which made him go faster.

I grabbed johnnies member and started pumping it along with his pace. I accidentally rubbed my finger over his tip making him cum all over my and and his stomach, I came right after him. We rode out our highs until he collapsed right next to me. 'That was amazing', he said trying to catch His breath. 'Yes it was, we should have more like this'. We ended up spooning it was the best day ever.

Here you guys gooo.... And thank you all so much for your support and for taking your time to read this. Bye ~scar