Tour Bus Drama:2

~Bryan~

Kyle and Johnnie walked out the restroom and rudely interrupted what me and Jordan were doing. Jordan gave a me a small kiss and got off of me leaving me with a little problem. I sat up and trued to cover myself with a pillow but by then everyone noticed what was happing. I looked over to jordan and he had a hug smirk on his face.

I looked away trying to ignore him and the situation I was in. "So Kyle did you have to be that loud"? I said kind of frustrated. "Well, yes kinda I mean... Let's just say yes". I just laughed trying to show that I'm calm but inside it was killing me. "Guys I'm going outside for fresh air". I said hallways out the door.

I walked into what seemed to be some woods I walked around a little but looking around. I walked further into the woods, trees got thicker more animals and less sunlight. I sat down on the floor and just rested for a while taking deep breaths. I inhaled but felt a pair of hands on my shoulder, I jumped up and punched the person. "Ow calm down". I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked up to see jordan holding his nose, "omg I'm so sorry, are you okay"? I asked lowering myself. Instead of getting an answer I was pulled up and slammed against a tree. He ripped my shirt and then my pants followed. He attached my neck with love bites they traveled lower until he reached my waist. He patted me through my thin fabric, I felt his hand sneak into my boxers he grabbed my member and started stroking me.

I pushed him off of me and through him down to the floor, slowly taking off his shirt, my hands traced his body structure. I pulled off his pants along with his boxers and took him in my mouth. I started deep throating him making him groan in pleasure. He soon came in my mouth and I swallowed all of his seed. I straddled him and slowly started grinding on him. I couldn't take it any more I got up and aligned his member to my entrance.

I sunk into his member and slowly started pouncing on him. Pleasure was taking over my entire body. I started slowing down because I was tired of all the movement I was doing. I felt Jordan's hands on my hips, I was slightly lifted then dropped back down hitting the spot under my prostate. I was a panting mess, my breath hitched when jordan trusted his hips up. I came all over his stomach and my hands. I was trying to catch my breath but wasn't able to. Jordan kept on slamming into me. After a few more thrusts I felt a warm liquid shoot inside me. He pulled out and layed down next to me.

"That.was.amazing.". Jordan said while catching his breath. "I know we should do this more often". I said while a smile appeared on my face. I felt something crawl on my right arm. I jumped up and Jordan laughed, he had a little thin leaf in his hand. "You bitch, scared the shit out of me". I heard him chuckle and saw him stand up collecting his clothes. He started dressing and I did the same. I put on my boxers and pants and I saw my shirt ripped in half.

"Dudeeee I have no shirt how am I going yo go back there". He was already changed and had his sweater around his neck. I quickly grabbed it and pit it on. "What the hell you could've asked". I stuck my tongue out at him making him laugh. "Okay let's go back". I told him and started heading back. We walked for a while and soon the tents and your busses were at sight.

"I'll beat you there". Jordan said as he started running. I soon started to run but felt a slight pain in my back. I stopped and tried stretching it out. I saw jordan stop and walk back to were I was he leaned down and carried me. "Hehe well guess its my fault", he said with a smirt. "You're an idiot". He stopped and leaned in for a kiss "well atleats I'm your idiot".