younow

~kinda nervous of what I'm going to say right after this update~

~kyle~

"Hey guys I'm going on Younow in 20 minutes". The video ended and I posted it on my snapchat story. I prepared my laptop and got a few drinks. After everything was ready I started to go live, "Hey guyss so I'm going to be doing prank phone calls and some dares". Loads of people started sending some messages and I couldn't keep up.

"So someone wants me to call Dominos and ask for Pizza huts number". I grabbed my phone and dialed the number after a few rings someone picked up "Hi this is Dominos". "Oh hi I just wanted to ask if you had Pizza huts number", I asked and tried not laugh. "Sorry we don't have it but do you want something from here". "No sorry I like pizza hut better". After that I hung up and started laughing uncontrollably. I read another thing that said to moan Johnnies name.

I started to make moaning noises and soon I made them louder and repeated Johnnies name. Many people started freaking out saying Johnnie Johnnie Johnnie I thought nothing of it and kept on making the noises. My phone started ringing and it was Johnnie, I picked and heard him moan as well.

"Hi Johnnie". I said putting it on speaker. "I saw what you were doing". My cheeks turned pink and I looked down to the floor. "Anyways I wanted to say that I can make those moans become real ones". My eyes widened at his words and started laughing awkwardly.

The whole hour I spent on you now were filled with dares and phone calls and loud laughter. Johnnie was still on the phone laughing at all the things I did. 'My life is at its best point in life' I thought to my self and noticed that you now crashed. "Welp that was fun". I laughed and started a Skype call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay soooo I need more request or ideas thanks so much~ scar<3