manners 101

~kyle~

"Okay students today we will we will learn on how to act on a date". Said Mr Stars as he set up about 5 tables. "Now get a partner and sit down".

Everyone got there partners except me since I was antisocial and didn't like to talk to anyone. "Guess I'll have to be your partner". Mr. Stars said while sitting in front of me.

I kept my head low so I wouldn't have to look at him. "Okay, first thing to do is always keep eye contact". I slowly lifted my head up and made eye contact with his greenish eyes.

I lost myself in them, seeing them gleam. "Ehmm Kyle"? I was roughly shaken until I responded. "O-oh i-i-im sorry". I heard a little chuckle coming from him.

The lunch bell sounded which made me jump. As I was walking out the class I felt a hand on my shoulder which then I was jurked around and slammed against the wall.

"Emo faggot". I looked up and found Johnnie Guilbert the schools most popular guy. I looked behind him and of course his other friends were recording and laughing.

"Young man get away from him". A strong voice echoed through the hallway. It was Mr. Stars and he looked in raged. He walked towards us and pulled Johnnie by his shirt and pushed him aside.

"Whatever, let's go guys". Was all he said before walking away. I started to walk away when Mr. Stars called out. I turned around to face him, he was closer then I expected.

I could feel his breath on my face, I slowly started leaning in until our lips touched. We moved our lips in sync, it was a wonderful kiss. I pulled away and looked back into his eyes.

This sucked I'm sorry! So sorry