Drag me down

~Kyle~

"I've got fire for a heart I'm not scared of the dark-". "You've never seen it look so easy I got a river for a soul And baby you're a boat Baby you're my only reason." I was interrupted by Alex but I couldn't complain she had amazing voice.

Once she stopped I walked closer to her and gave her a hug, "you're amazing babe". Her cheeks started to turn pink and she turned to look to the floor. "Awe is someone blushing". I asked with a small grin. She gave me a small punch to my arm and started to walk away.

I grabbed on to her hand and pulled her back towards me. I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her even closer and gave her a small kiss then let her go. "Love you"! I said as she walked out the kitchen.

"I know I love me too". I simply nodded my head and laughed. I heard a familiar tone playing from the living room. I walked towards the room and stopped as soon as I saw Alex dancing. I watched her for about 2 minutes and soon felt my pants tighten.

I realized what was going on and ran up to my room. I closed the door and started pacing back and fourth trying to calm down. Aftert a while I had no other choice then to handle this myself. I started palming myself thinking it was Alex.

I took off my pants and boxers and started stroking my member moaning Alex's name. I fastened my pace and was moaning loudly. I ran my finger over my tip collecting the pre-cum. I felt a knot create in my stomach and soon after released, I started cleaning myself up.

I heard someone clear there throat, I looked up and found Alex standing there with red cheeks and her eyes were glued to the bed. "Ummm" is all I could say and ran to the restroom leaving her there.

Dunnnnnnnn