Surprise?? Or Update??

As you guys know I have a special announcement!! But before u say it let's go back to my recent one.

*le recent chapter*

~Paul~

"Think you were going to get away with it huh"? I asked while hovering over Danny. He simply nodded his head with an obvious smile on his face. I lowered my self and bit his lip earning a soft moan.

I pinned his hand so with one hand and used the other to remove his pants and boxers. I took his member and moved it around my hand earning louder moans.

I let his hands go only to be pushed down on the bed. Danny started kissing my neck trying to find my sweet spot. Once he found he started abusing it, I held in my moans and he noticed.
.............

.............

............

...........

Okay so the reason I stopped it there is because I'm making a contest!! So I just wanted to interact with my readers more and what better way then to hold a contest.

**So what this contest consists of issss finishing off this chapter!**

You may use this little set up that I had written and just continue it on. I will choose the top 2 and publish them here. There people will be able to vote on which one should win.

Again this is only for fun and also just being random. The due date has not been set up yet but I will get back to it on my next.... next update.

Just DM me or leave a comment if you would like to enter.
****Rules****
1.Have fun
2.IT HAS TO BE ORIGINAL(like no copying off of others)
3.Be creative anything can be added