shower sex

~Johnnie~

I woke up getting ready to leave for work, slowly making my way out of bed without waking up kyle. After I got out the bed I went into the closet and choose a black pair of pants with a white dress shirt(rare). I laid my clothes on the bed and bent down to get a pair of socks out the drawer. I opened the drawer and pulled out some black socks when I felt a pair of hands on my waist.

'Not now kyle I have to get ready to leave for work', I pushed kyle to the side and threw my socks on the bed. I grabbed my towel and headed to the shower. 'But I want you, why can't you just stay here with me and have some fun', kyle said with a smirk.

'I said no go change because you also need to go to work', I said preparing the water temperature. 'Ugh, fine but to save time can we at least take a quick shower together, no touching I promise', he pleaded. 'Okay but no touching or else later tonight well go straight to bed.

I stepped in with kyle following after. I stayed under the shower head to get my hair and body wet. After a while I let kyle do the same while I put on shampoo and conditioner. I looked over to kyle and his body was well shaped which got me aroused. I tried to ignore the thoughts and kept on washing off the. I couldn't take it anymore, the way he looked and the known distance between us made me want him.

I turned to Kyle but his eyes were closed, I got closer to him until I could feel his breath on my face. I grabbed his face and slammed his lips on mines. He was taken back by my sudden movement but soon corresponded to my kiss. My hands roamed through his body feeling every inch of him.

~kyle~

I felt johnnie kiss me at first I was a little surprised but soon kissed back. I was already semi-hard when johnnies hands started touching everywhere along my body. 'Johnnie I thought we agreed with no touching', I asked while stepping back hitting the wall. 'Well there's a change in plans' he said while stepping closer to me.

His hands grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him. His member rubbed against my thigh. He pecked my lips and and turned around to turn off the water. I felt a swift movement and was lifted up and dropped on the bed. Before I could think Johnnie was already on top of me kissing from my neck to my waist and back up yo my lips. I flipped us over until I was on top attacking his neck making sure to leave a mark. I reached over to the bes side drawer and pulled out a condom and lube. 'I don't like the way the condom feels please just fuck me with out it', johnnie said when I threw the condom somewhere over the room. 'Sure you want to be bottem', I asked johnnie wanting the answer to be a yes. I just saw Johnnie nodd his head. I lubbed up my member and slowly thrusting in all the way without letting him adjust. I quickly started pounding into him making him moan. I wrapped his legs around my torso and soon started to thrust into him. I pulled out and told him to ride me. He didn't hesitate he got on top and sunk into me. He lifted himself up only to let him fall back down. I saw him getting tired when I started giving him a hand. I picked him up by his hips and slamming him back down. 'Kyle I'm-', he said while being interrupted by his own moan. I soon released while stroking his member making him cum.

I pulled out and laid down next to him. 'Johnnie what about work' I said while checking the time. 'Eh fuck work it was worth missing it'. With that we fell asleep.