Music: part 2

~Many people requested a part two so here you guys gooooo~

~kyle~

I ran to my room and screeched with excitement. "I probably meet the hottest guy in the whole wide world and he gave me his number". I was practically talking to myself pacing back and fourth trying to come up with something to say. I grabbed the piece of paper and dialed his number I called him but quickly hung up.

I took a deep breath and finally dialed it again, in About 3 rings and he picked up. "Who is this". He asked in a low husky voice making me shiver. ''Th-this us Kyle from the music store''. Dammit why tf did I stutter I mentally cursed myself. ''Oh hey dude how's it going''? ''Oh nothing just wanted to see if you would like to go to chilli's''. I said kind if nervous. ''Sure, can you drive''? Fuck I forgot I didn't have a car oh well I have to use my moms.

''Yea''. 'Okay I'll text you my address and you can come pick me up''. He hung up and I soon saw the message.
I got the car keys and drove off.

~picked Johnnie up~(I'm lazy)

We arrived at chilli's and got out the car. We went inside and sat down next to a window. A tall skinny girl with red and black hair came and took our order, as she walked off I saw Johnnie staring at her. I felt a little said knowing he has no feelings towards me. Our food came and we started talking about ourselves.

I talked about my past and what inspired me to start a YouTube channel. It was his turn he also talked about his past and that he was bullied through school. I asked him why would someone bully such a wonderful and fun guy. He chuckled and said it loud and proud. "I'm gay". My heart started speeding super fast trying to process what he just said.

"Okay and with that you just have me the courage to say this.....since I saw you my heart just knew I had to have you". I felt a hand on top of mine, and looked Johnnie in the eyes. "I feel the same way and I know we only meet a few hours ago but....do you want to be my boyfriend". I stood up and pulled him into a hug "of course I would".