Accidental Love...

~Kyle~

''Shannon are you ready to go''? I aske her getting the car keys and slipping them in my dress pants. ''Yes I'm coming, oh and what time are Johnnie and Alex going to be there"? She asked while coming down the stairs. ''I don't know I think about 7:30 and right now its 7:20". I said while opening the door. "Well let's go then". Shannon said as she walked towards the car.

~johnnie~

''Lets go Alex , Kyle and Shannon are probably waiting for us". I said while fixing my hair. "I'm coming gawd rushing perfection". I laughed and walked out to the car with her following. We drove off and in about 25 minutes we arrived at the restaurant. We walked in and gave our names, they took us to this table close to a window.

"Wheh do you think they're coming"? Alex asked while checking her phone. "Oh there they are". I looked out the window and saw Shannon and Kyle get out the car, Shannon looked nice but kyle looked hot. I snapped out of my thoughts and reviewed what I just thought.

"Hey guys, how are you"? We looked up to Shannon and Kyle, we stood up and greeted them with a hug. The odd thing is that when I hugged kyle a spark ignited in me. "We're good and how about you two"? I asked kind of nervous. "Were doing great, it was nice that we could catch up".

Alex Decided to trade with Kyle so she could be with Shannon. They talked and talked about dying their hair 5SOS and other bands. Me and Kyle sat there feeling awkward. "So kyle anything going on"? He took a few seconds to answer. "Nothing much I just have a lot to think about". I of course being me told him to come to the restroom so we could talk about what's bothering him.

"Alex? I have to talk to Kyle about something we'll be right back". Alex didn't seem to notice because she was busy taking selfies with Shannon. I grabbed kyles arm and walked to the restroom. I opened the door and we got inside and locked it. "What's wrong kyle, ever since last time we spent time together your tweets are full of sadness".

I was expecting a verbal answer but instead got pushed towards the sink. I felt his lips on mines at first I was shocked but soon kissed back. My shirt was soon pulled of and my pants and boxers were on floor. I lowered my self to kyles member and soon I was deep throating him. I felt him come in my mouth and I let go of him.

I stood up and kissed him, he grabbed my ass and told me to jump. I jumped and he went inside me. I tried to hold in my moans but failed. I moaned loudly but Kyle kissed me to stop the moans. He sat me down on the sink and started thrusted in me faster.

"This is my secret, I always wanted to do this to you the only reason I dated Shannon is to get my parents off my back". I lent down to his ear and told him that I loved him.He kissed my neck trying to find my sweet spot. His lips pecked a special part causing me to moan. I felt a smile for on his face and he started abusing that spot.

I was at my peak when kyle thrusted one more time I lost it and moaned his name loudly. A few minutes passed and he came in me. We cleaned our selfs and and got dressed and headed out the restroom. We saw people staring at ass we came out and we looked over to Shannon and Alex they gave us a look and smiled. We were confused as we sat down.

"So did you two enjoy it"? Shannon asked while grabbing Alex's hand. I blushed and felt a peck on my check making me blush even more.