watching..

~Johnnie~

'Honey I'm home, where are you', I yelled trying to see if Kyle was here.
I suddenly hear moaning coming from Kyles and my room. I started thinking the worst was he having sex with someone else. I paced from side to side trying to man up and go check it out.

I slowly walked up the stairs taking my time with every step I take. I made my way up stairs and turned the corner. The door was closed which made me get more worried. I slowly turned the nob and peeked through the little crack. I saw kyle on the bed laying down jacking himself off while watching something on the laptop. I suppose its porn.

I backed away from the door and removed all my clothes. I walked in which startled him and he quickly closed his laptop. 'Awe I wanted to join', I said while walking closer to him. Kyle looked up to me and stood up. He turned me around and pushed me down to the bed.

He straddled me and kept kissing me until I started begging him to take me. I had enough I flipped us over and quickly sunk into his member. I started pouncing on his sending waves of pleaser throughout my hole body. I got tired and I think kyle noticed that he quickly turned us around and started to pound into me. He started pulling my hair making this even more exciting. After a while I was out of breaths and close to the end. He trusted into me and hit the bundle of nerves which made me cum and kyle shortly after. 'Next time tell me when you watch this I would love to have fun as well', I said and feel asleep right after.

Made it before 9 o'clock!!