Chapter 35: It's Risky

Start from the beginning

"That's why it's better to date between ourselves. We understand each other better. That's how it should be."

Wow, what Taiwan has done of this girl?

"Maybe, but that doesn't mean-"

All of a sudden, a loud grunt of thunder was heard.

Emma jumped out of the bench. "Oh my god, it's going to rain!!!"

"I think there should be a bus stop close." Mark told her.

They hurried to hide under the bus stop they had found. The rain poured heavily after. Mark liked the sound of it; the most beautiful sound the nature could create. However, Emma obviously hated it.

*Thunder sound*

"AAAAHHHH!!!" she screamed and she instinctively hugged Mark who was just next to her.

"I see you're still afraid of the storm." he simply let out.

Emma only nodded, face burried in his chest. She lifted up her head, "You remember what you would do when I was terrified of the thunder?"

"Yes."

"Can you do it?" she asked in a weak voice as she was terrified.

Mark hesitated at first, but he naturally patted her hair gently and murmured "Sshh" softly to calm her down. That's how he used to comfort her back then.

Seemingly more relaxed, backing away from his embrace and searched for his cheek with her hand. She spontaneously gave him a quick peck.

Flustered, Mark stumbled on the glass wall behind him, producing a huge sound.

"W-W-Why y-you d-did that?!"

"Can't I?" she asked innocently before giggling.

He rubbed the side of his face, "That was so sudden."

"Don't you remember I used to do that after you comforted me?"

"I-I know b-but we're not kids anymore. We were innocent back then and it was only for fun. We were like brother and sister."

Emma pouted, a little deceived.

"I need to talk to you...more seriously."

***

"Okay, truth or dare?" Yugyeom asked Jr.

They were at JB's house, in the living room while playing truth or dare. They ate some snacks while waiting for the delivery man to come with their pizzas.

"Dare! Aniya, n-no!! Truth!!"

"Too late, you said Dare first." Yugyeom retorted.

"Ayee, give me a chance! I'm your hyung!"

"No no!" he shook his head with an evil smirk.

That was going to be interesting, especially these two. Everyone was waiting for Yugyeom to speak up.

"I dare you to kiss everyone shoes, one by one."

(Ohhhhh! noise in the background.)

"Yah, neo-"

"You have to do it!" Bambam shouted, supporting his friend.

Everyone cheered and laughed at Yugyeom's punishement to Jr. Melanie tried to contain herself, hand on her mouth, feeling bad for him.

"Woaaa, neomu saeda!! (Wow, that's strong!)" Jackson exclaimed in his little known korean, before letting out his trademark hyena laugh.

Jr looked pissed out and wanted to kill Yugyeom just now. JB was so excited, laughing out loud even though he felt bad for his friend.