"Your girlfriend mentioned me on Twitter" I reply.

"I don't have a girlfriend" he says, still pretty confused.

"Briana."

"Let me see" he comes over to me, nearly snatching the phone from my grasp.

His eyes slowly grow dark and angry until his face is turning slightly red.

"God da-"

"Louis" I interrupt his sentence. "It's okay. I told you. I'm managing."

"Still!" He protests. "I don't want her acting like this towards you."

"Please don't kill her" I say. From the way he's acting you'd almost think he would.

"I wasn't going to, don't worry" he replies. "All the lies she's making up lately are getting on my nerves, though."

"Don't do anything, please" I beg. "I can handle this all on my own."

"Are you sure" Louis asks.

"100%" I nod.

"Call me whenever you need anything?"

"Of course" I smile. "Now can we talk about when it's appropriate to randomly walk into someone's apartment?"

><><><><><

Louis and I spent the rest of my lunch break chatting in my apartment.

When Lia came to grab something for her next class, she nearly had a heart attack when she saw him sitting on the couch.

I explained to her that he came over to visit but she was still having a major fangirl attack on the inside (I could tell).

I had to go so I told Louis he could stay as long as he wanted.

I know, I know. I only started talking to him again about a week or two ago but I feel comfortable enough to trust him in not invading my things.

He said it was okay and he followed me out the door.

He placed the spare key, which was still in his pocket, underneath the mat again before waving goodbye and heading off to the back stairwell.

I'm assuming he's going down there because he probably parked his car back there. If I were him I probably wouldn't want people screaming "Oh my god it's Louis Tomlinson!" as I entered my car.

><><><><><

Louis POV

Was it wrong to walk into Kaia's apartment without permission?

Probably.

I think she feels comfortable around me though, which is good.

The worse thing, for me, would be if Kaia felt awkward talking with me.

I just don't the whole band thing to interfere with our friendship.

Driving home was kind of difficult, as it usually is. Someone casually peers into your window, does a double take when they realize it's you, start freaking out, causes another swarm of teenage girls to come following me down the street...

I finally manage to make it home safely.

I open the front door and call out to the rest of the boys, "I'm home!"

Harry is on the couch, deeply interested on whatever is on the TV.

Niall is in the kitchen, probably googling the recipe for the Nando's chicken again.

I don't see Liam right away. He's most likely upstairs or in the bathroom.

Niall looks up from the laptop perched on the counter. "How was it?" He asks.

"She was a bit surprised to see me at first" I start. "but then we had a little chat..."

"Chat?" He asks, raising his eyebrows.

"We talked for a while" I admit.

"Louis' got a girlfriend" Harry sings in a mocking tone.

I can feel the heat rising into my cheeks.

"Shut up" I scowl.

Harry throws his hands up in surrender. "I can't lie."

I roll my eyes and turn, headed for upstairs.

When I reach my room, my phone buzzes in my pocket.

From Kaia
Sorry I had to leave so quickly earlier. Maybe wanna have another coffee date sometime?

My eyes light up as I read the message.

I am quick to reply.

Sounds awesome. When do you wanna meet up?

A/N: A NEW CHAPTER HAS ARRIVED!

Thank you to all you beautiful people reading my book :)

Who's excited for another coffee date with KLOUIS!

That's the ship name I made for them.

MADE IN THE AM MAKES ME CRY STILL OMG!

Sorry about that. One direction makes me emotional.

Please leave your feedback on the chapter because I'm always looking for ways to improve my writing :)

Talk to you later,

Claire.