X Factor

Demi POV

"Simon, have you found a new judge yet for the panel?" The new season is coming in close and I began to worry that we won't be able to air in time.

"Uh, yeah actually she starts today."

"She? Who is it?" I expected another male judge. We already had Tulisa.

"Nicki, she's an up and coming artist. I thought it would be nice to have someone new and fresh to the panel." He scratches his nose.

"Time to take your seats Judges." I look back to see the stage manager turn and begin barking orders.

I make my way out to the stage and wave at the adoring fans before taking my seat. I look to the right of me and see one of the most beautiful specimens walk towards me.

My breath gets caught in my throat and she smiles at me before sitting down next to me. I lose my train of thought.

"You must be Demi, I'm Nicki." She looks at me and smiles again.

Before I have time to answer the first contestant walks into the stage. At first she looks promising. 23 years old, blonde hair, green eyes, and an incredible body. Then, she opens her mouth and begins to sing. I guess you really can't judge a book by its cover.

I glance over at Nicki who didn't look too amused either. I chuckle softly before taking in how beautiful she truly is. Her long brown hair rests peacefully along her back. Her golden brown eyes full of hope and excitement. She has a beautiful olive skin tone. Her clothes fit tight in the right places but was loose in others.

"Uh, earth to Demi. You still there? Time to vote." I looked to the left of me at Simon. He was giving me the famous 'are you stupid look'. I rolled me eyes.

"I'm sorry, no." I could see her hopes flood out of her eyes with that single sentence. That was the worst part of my job, letting people down.

The entire show I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I think she knew because she would send me small grins every now and then. Each time I would fall more and more into her trance.

But, I hadn't the slightest clue of how I was feeling. I mean, I'm straight as hell. So, what could this mean?