Chapter 49

I strum my fingers on the steering wheel of the pick up truck I rented as I wait for Cassandra.

We're going to Rockaway beach and she insisted that we go to her house first so that she can change. Apparently, she can't go to the beach without her favourite bikini. Though I don't get what the difference is. I've already seen her Goddess-like body; she'd wear a potato sack and still look sexy.

I hear her door close as she skips happily towards the truck, dressed in an orange frock reaching her thighs. I suck in a shaky breath, my heart still leaping at the sight of her.

"Let's get this party started!"

I roll my eyes at her enthusiasm as she takes her seat.

--------

The parking lot is full, like not even a caterpillar would be able to adjust it's body in between two cars. It's that packed.

So instead I park the truck in a secluded spot which is nearer to the beach and hidden from the public view. We both get out and go to the back of the truck, which has a dome shaped cloth covering it. We gather our supplies; towels, bags, fold-in chairs, and head towards the shore.

"Do you wanna go in just yet?" I ask her, putting my shades on.

"Nah.. Let's roam around for a bit and then go in the water."

I nod and spread the sheet on the sand while she sets out the chairs and bags. I look over at her and my breath hitches as she takes her frock off, leaving herself in a cyan coloured bikini.

Now I know why she was adamant to wear a bikini. It shows off her slender curves in the most flawless way possible. I am so lost in admiring her that I don't realize when she comes near me and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Are you done staring me?"

I blink a few times and cautiously grip her waist; careful not to break her. She looks like a porcelain doll. She always has, but right now this doll is making my throat dry.

"I should've bought you to the beach sooner.." I manage to croak out and she grins.

"Too bad.." She kisses my throat, sending a shock throughout my body. "But.. I am in a bikini now.."

I shiver as she tugs at my ear lobe and whispers, "And I'm all yours.."

"Cass.. I'm trying, very hard.." I swallow. "To stay in control.. Because I'd have you now, here, and you wouldn't be able to stop me."

She breathes nervously as she senses the impatience in my voice. I slowly trail my hands from her waist to her arms, grasping her hands and intertwining her fingers.

She pecks my nose and we start walking. I wrap my arm around her neck to tuck her in and she wraps her arm around my waist.

"Can we have some ice cream?"

She looks up at me with an amused expression on her face. "Why do you want to have ice cream on the beach? You'll be eating sand particles more than the cream."

"Babe, it's not windy today. Plus, come on! It's ice cream!" I whine and she rolls her eyes before kissing me lightly on the cheek.

"Okay." She smiles at me and I let out a small, excited squeal. She laughs and lets go of me as I jog towards the ice cream stand.

After getting two vanilla cones, I carefully jog back and hand one to her.

"Thank you, sir."

I grin and do a little bow. "You're certainly most welcome, ma'am."