Chapter 22

This chapter is dedicated to a person who became a close friend in a very short time, Dalia (daliajalia). All I can say is, you're the patient one xD
- H <3

Sam has been following me around like a lost puppy since the moment I entered the building.

He was waiting at the reception! Like, literally, standing beside the desk so that he could bombard me with questions until I go crazy and pull my hair out. Which, by the way, is the most likeliest thing that is gonna happen.

"So?! How'd it go?? Come on, Tyler! You can't stay quiet forever, you have to tell me sometime and I wanna know right now!"

The guy just won't shut up. He has been constantly asking me how my "date" went last night, even though I've told him a million times that it wasn't a date.

"What'd you guys do? Where'd you go? What'd you eat? What were you wearing?! Did she compliment on the car??"

I roll my eyes and say, "Sam, I have work-"

He cut me off by saying, "Oh please, save that excuse. I checked up with Julie, you have absolutely no work today."

Fuck. That bastard.

I raise my hands up in surrender and say, "Okay, okay. Even though there's nothing to tell, I'll tell you whatever happened."

He bashfully grins and sits on one of the chairs, patting the one next to him to signal me to sit. God, he's weird. I open my mouth to begin but he raises his index finger to stop me. He takes his phone out and makes a call.

My lips form a tight line and I throw my hands up. Seriously? Just when I'm to give him an account of my so-called date, he decides to make a call.

"Hey, babe!" He says to the receiver. He called Suzanna? Why would he call her right now?

"Yeah, he's here. Yes, yes!" His smile is so wide, it's honestly creeping me out a bit.

"I'll put the phone on speaker."

Wait, what? What's going on?

"Tyler?" Suzanna's light and cheery voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Hey Zanna. How are you?" I remember how awkward things were when Sam first introduced me to Suzanna. She's very talkative and social when it comes to meeting people. I just thought she was weird, because she kept trying to make conversation and I just didn't wanna talk. I don't really like so much talking. But over time, I realized that she is one of a kind, and you don't find such people so easily. She has always been there for Sam. And I don't know when our friendship got so strong that she became Zanna from Suzanna for me.

"I'm well, but let's not talk about that! What happened last night? Details!!" She squealed.

"Are you serious?!" I give Sam a shocked look. "You told her?"

"Excuse me? He's my boyfriend, he tells me everything."

"And she's my girlfriend, she tells me everything." Sam stated quite proudly, I must say.

"Yeah, no kidding." Jesus Christ, these two are weird.

Zanna speaks again, "Can you begin already?? Where'd you take her??"

I take a deep breath and decide to just give in, no point in arguing with these two. "We went to Lucky Strike Bowling."

"Oooh nice!" Zanna says.

Then Sam asks, "Did you guys play??"

I give him a blank look. What kinda stupid question is that? "No, Sam. We pole danced there."