Chapter 34

I just noticed that Ashling has crossed 1K reads HOLY MOTHER OF ULTIMATE SCREAMS BDIWNSLSNDOE THIS IS FANTASTIC I NEVER THOUGHT IT'D GET SO MANY READS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO EFFING MUCH!!
- H <3

I'm standing outside Madame Tussaud's, waiting for Cassandra to come out so that we can go watch a movie.

Her shift ended some while ago, then why isn't she coming out? I call her and she picks up on the fifth ring.

"Hello..?" She croaks out.

"Hey.. Cass? Are you okay?"

"Not really.. I have a headache."

"Shit! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm sorry, I meant to but I completely forgot. You aren't waiting for me, are you?"

"Actually.." I bite my lip as I tell her. "I've been standing outside the museum since quite some while now.."

"Oh my God! I'm so, so sorry!"

"No, don't! Please. Don't be sorry. I'm just worried about you."

"Oh, no it's okay. I'm fine, don't worry. I'm sorry about our movie plan, though."

"Ah maybe next-" I smile as an idea pops in my mind. "You know what? I'm coming over with DVDs and food, we're gonna have some movie time."

She laughs. "Okay, sure. Bring Chinese."

"Yes Ma'am! Be there in an hour." I say and hang up.

------------

After exactly an hour, I reach Cassandra's place with a billion DVDs and Chinese take out. I'm a little nervous. The last time I came here, I didn't go inside; she didn't invite me and quite honestly, I sort of didn't want to go in just yet. And now I just self-invited myself. I exhale through my mouth and ring the bell.

She opens the door dressed in her pyjamas and a very loose shirt. Her hair is tied up in a messy bun and she looks disheveled.

At first I just dumbly blink. I can't understand how girls manage to look so damn pretty when they're in their pyjamas. I mean, she looks like she just woke up and yet I'm having a hard time tearing my gaze away from her.

"Aren't you pretty, now." I genuinely mean it but it comes out as a sarcastic comment.

She smacks me and laughs. "Well, thank you for making me feel like trash, you jackass."

I smile sheepishly and apologize. She gestures me to come in.

I think of the dream I once had and say, "I feel like Damon Salvatore, being invited in."

She rolls her eyes. "Oh, please. You're not that hot. Get over yourself."

Is it stupid to say that I'm a bit jealous of the guy who plays Damon Salvatore?

We both make our way from the corridor adjoining the main door to the living room. There's a stairway on the right of the corridor and a door on the left which opens into the drawing room. We enter the living room and it's exactly what I thought it'd be like. It seems like a gigantic house, but it actually it's small and cozy. There's a constant aroma of cookies; it's giving me a feeling of love, of home.

"Make yourself comfortable, please."

I sit on the beige colored couch and dump the DVDs on the table in front.

"How's the headache?"

She shrugs. "It's much better now. I think it happened because I spent last night doing work, I might have gone hard on myself."

I give her a half smile. "I know how that's like. Happens."

She nods and starts taking out plates from the top cabinet.

"What're we watching?" I ask her.

"Hmm.." She brings the food and sets it on the table. I pick mine up and hungrily dig in.

"We could watch a comedy movie, that's always a nice option."

"What are your thoughts regarding Reese Witherspoon?"

She frowns. "She's a good actress, I like her movies, yeah. Why?"

"Then..." I take the movie out of the bag. "We're watching This Means War."

I know she's ready to watch because she has this amused smile on her face, as if really curious what it's about. She gives me a thumbs up and I move forward to play it.

---------

Okay. Reese Witherspoon and this actor - what's his name - Chris Pine! Yeah, him. The one who was in Princess Diaries 2! How the fuck do I know that..? Okay, so maybe I did watch Princess Diaries 2 some while ago because I was having a mood swing. Shut up.

Anyways.. They're having sex and it's getting pretty steamy between them but that's not the problem. The problem is that Cassandra is sitting right next to me and okay, I admit, I'm getting really bad thoughts and this sex scene ain't helping.

I can see her chest rising and falling slowly from the corner of my eye. She keeps tucking this lose strand of hair behind her ear but it keeps falling back and I have to physically hold my hand back from tucking it in myself.

We're laughing and making remarks and sharing these looks and I don't know how to control myself from snuggling into her.

I ain't ever watching a movie with her again. Nah-uh.

----------

"We should have another movie night some time, this was fun." Cassandra says as I sit in my car, ready to head home.

"It was, yeah. It's so fun watching a movie with you." And also, tempting. But of course I don't say this.

"And the movie was incredible! That part.." She trails off as she starts giggling. Eve though I have no clue which scene she's referring to but I can already feel myself beginning to laugh.

"The part when the friend asks Lauren to tell a bad point about each of the guys and she says FDR has small hands!" She bursts out laughing and I join her, going absolutely hysterical.

"I know! The triumphant look on Tuck's face and the annoyed look on FDR's face! Priceless!"

Her eyes are squeezed shut and there's pure joy on her face. She looks so beautiful, I could keep looking at her and never get bored.

"Alright, Tyler, I'll see you soon." Cassandra says as she steps back and heads towards the house.

I don't feel like going. I don't want this night to end so quickly, I want to spend more time with her. We didn't really get to talk much during the movie, and now I wanna talk, just keep talking to her. So I do the most cliché thing in the history of cliché things; I pretend that my car broke down.

I wave at her and start the car. Moving it forward, I pretend it's giving jerks and bring it to a stop.

"Looks like your black Sedan has given up on you." She smirks and I 'fake' glare at her and act to be disappointed.

"I have a spare room.. You can stay for the night and then head out in the morning.."

"Uh.. Are you sure..? I mean, if it's not a problem.."

She shyly tucks her hair. "Yeah. I'm sure."

I do a mental happy dance as I follow her inside. All my mind can focus on is the fact that I have been getting dirty thoughts regarding her and I'm spending the night at her place.

God help me.

Ooooh what do you think is gonna happen *winks*?
- H <3