Chapter 46

Mayday! Mayday! #TyssandraLoveScene ahead and it is not for the weak hearted! Breathe as much as you can babies.

This is a double update, so make sure you've read chapter 45 before this.
- H <3

We enter my apartment, dripping wet. I quickly rush towards the heater to turn the switch on. It's already a bit chilly and the fact that we're wet isn't helping with the cold.

"I'm.. F-f-freeeeezing.." She stutters as she makes her way to the centre of my lounge. Unlike her beige and yellow soft colors, the walls of my apartment are painted white. Back then it was what I wanted, now they just look bland. My place actually looks so dry and boring, that I hit play on the stereo and soft music fills the whole apartment. It's 'Addicted' by Enrique Iglesias.

Have I told you how good it feels to be me
When I'm in you..?

I turn around and see that she's shivering, her teeth chattering. Her dress is clinging to her body, outlying each and every curve. Her hair is matted and sticking to her waist; the curls no more as rings.

We just stand there looking at each other. My white shirt is completely see through right now and I'm sure my chest is visible because she takes a ragged breath as her gaze falls on it and then back to my eyes. I steadily walk towards her; my stance controlled and deliberate.

My breathing is slow as I reach her; unlike hers as I notice her chest rise and fall in small intervals. I touch her hands and leisurely trail up along her arms. She shivers as my hands travel behind to her lower back and I gently pull her, pressing her body to mine. She looks nervous, and her cheeks are a constant shade of red.

I can only stay clean when you are around
Don't let me fall, oh no..

I softly press my lips on hers. A jittery, warm feeling arises in my belly as she wraps her arms around my neck and gently tugs on my hair. My hands travel from her back to her cheeks and I stroke them softly. Her skin feels so warm in this cool atmosphere. The heater has failed to keep us warm, but the passion and desire spreading between us is enough. She pulls my lower lip and I change the angle of the kiss, tilting my head to a side and entangling my fingers in her hair.

I break off and look into her misty eyes. I can feel the need inside me growing, but I need to make sure that she's ready. As if she can read my mind, her hands cup my cheeks and I hear her whisper, "Yes.."

If I close my eyes forever, would it ease the pain?
Could I breathe again?

Without another word, I pick her up bridal style and make my way to the bedroom; our eyes never leaving each others. I sit her on my bed and bump my forehead against her, before descending to her neck, planting soft, lazy kisses there. Her hands travel to my shirt and she starts unbuttoning it as I start kissing her lips again.

She breaks the kiss abruptly and presses her palms against my chest; trailing from there to my stomach.

"I didn't know you had abs.." She breathes.

Maybe I'm addicted, I'm out of control
But you're the drug that keeps me from dying

I smirk and pull her against me, crashing my lips on hers and kissing her deeply. My hands travel to her dress as I slowly pull it up and she eagerly raises her arms above her head. I throw the dress behind my back and take my pants off before looking at her. I've never seen her naked before, but good gracious, my heart feels like it's gonna explode any minute. I've never felt this burning sensation at the pit of my stomach, never wanted someone so much more than her.