Las vegas

[Damon's P.O.V]

Elena and I headed out to the exciting city awaiting us, There were a lot more vampires here than Mystic falls for a few obvious reasons. ''So what should we do first?'' I heard Elena say as I turned my head towards her, Elena looked super cute and super excited. I shrugged as I looked down at her ''Anything your heart desires, The world is your playground.'' I told her with a huge grin dancing across my face. It looked like Elena liked the sound of that, Finally some where we could both be free. ''Lets go this way.'' I told Elena motioning my head to the left, Elena nodded as she grabbed my hand. Elena and I walked hand in hand down Las Vegas strip, Looking at all the amazing buildings and entertainment. ''This is so amazing.'' Elena gushed taking in her surroundings, I smiled down at her as I put my left arm over the back of her shoulders. Elena stopped, Pulling me to face her as she gave me puppy eyes.. I chuckled ''What?'' I questioned almost not being able to handle her eyes ''Can we.. Shop?'' She questioned hopeful, I sighed knowing this would happen. I nodded unwillingly as she jumped for joy.

Elena and I went into Mandalay place, One of the many malls in Las Vegas. It wasn't as fancy or as big as the rest but it was filled with nice stores and a bar. ''I'm going to go into this store.'' Elena notified me with a small smile, I looked up at the sign of the store that read 'Urban outfitters'. I nodded at her ''I'll be over there.'' I said as I pointed to the bar, Elena went into the store as I walked over to the bar. I sat down on one of the many bar stools ''What would you like?'' The bartender asked while cleaning a glass ''Whiskey.'' I said with a small as the tall, Bigger guy nodded. I sat there looking around at my surroundings, I never really came in the malls much when I was down here. There are plenty of bars out side of the malls so there was never any need to come into a mall. The older bartender put my glass of whiskey in front of me as I gave him a small smile and downed my drink.

I felt a kiss on my neck as I turned my head and seen a smiling Elena ''Ok, I'm done.'' Elena told me laughing as I looked down at her hands that were full of a variety of bags. I laughed at her and shook my head ''I want to drink.'' Elena said glazing over at the bars inventory, I shook my head and put a 20 dollar bill down on the bar for the bartender ''Not here.'' I told her, Planning to take her to a better bar.  I got off the bar stool as we headed out of the beautiful mall and walked back towards our hotel.

We got back to the cosmopolitan hotel and went up to our room, Elena went and put her bags in the bedroom as I got a blood bags for the both of us. Elena came out with joy in her eyes, ''Want one?'' I questioned motioning a blood bag to her, Elena nodded as I handed her the blood bag. Elena was so beautiful, Even as a vampire. Watching her drink blood was the most intense hot thing I've ever seen. 

Elena and I left the hotel, It started getting dark as we walked down the Vegas strip. ''This has been amazing.'' Elena told me genuinely, I kissed her forehead ''It isn't over yet.'' I said deviously as we headed off to our next location.

I covered Elena's eyes as we neared our next destination, We stood in front of the building as I moved my hands and revealed our where abouts ''Coyote ugly? Like as in the movie?'' Elena looked over at me confused ''You'll see.'' I said with a huge grin as I opened the bar door for her and revealed the intense party life. Elena's eyes widened as we stepped foot in the bar, She looked around shocked ''They made a replica?'' Elena asked me taking in everything, I laughed ''No, The movie is based on this bar.'' I told Elena as we walked to the bar which was pretty empty since most people were still out shopping, Eating or doing better things. The bar fills quickly though, Elena and I sat down at the bar on the older worn out bar stools. I gave Elena a glance, Admiring her beauty. ''Damon Salvatore!'' I hear a familiar voice say, I smiled to myself and turned my bar stool around to face the voice. ''Abby!'' I exclaimed, Remembering that precious face. Abby wrapped her arms around me as I wrapped my arms around her, Giving her a big hug. Abby and I broke out of the hug as she went behind the bar. I seen Abby eye Elena as I sat back down on the bar stool ''What has it been? 14 years now?'' Abby said with a small smile. Abby didn't look much different from when I seen her last, Still a beautiful woman with a story. ''Give or take.'' I laughed looking over at Elena as she sat there awkwardly, I felt bad that I left her out ''This is my girlfriend, Elena.'' I introduced Elena to Abby ''And this is one of my oldest friends Abby.'' I said to Elena as I introduced Abby to Elena. ''Are you a vampire too?'' Abby laughed as she shook Elena's hand, Elena nodded ''Yup, Have been for over six months.'' Elena said with a cheery smile as I couldn't keep my eyes off her. ''Lily won't be too happy hearing you have a girlfriend.'' Abby laughed, Amused by what may happen. Elena eyed me as I pushed Abby's words aside, Abby gave Elena and I a drink as she headed to the staff only room. ''Who's Lily?'' Elena questioned a little jealously as she sipped on her beer. I shrugged ''Just a girl.'' I said acting like she was nobody, But in reality she was somebody and Elena would soon find out.