Drive

We must have been driving for a while because before I knew it I fell asleep. I awoke to a shining sun and to Damon still driving ''Good morning sleeping beauty.'' Damon teased as our fingers intertwined, I yawned as Damon continued to drive. ''So did you have to compel yourself a license?'' I blurted out, Trying to hide my laugh. Damon looked over at me with evil eyes as he pulled over to the shoulder of the road. Damon turned off the car and got out, The next second he was at my door throwing me over his shoulder. I laughed as he walked down a hill next to the shoulder, I hit his back playfully ''That's it, You're done.'' Damon said in a serious tone but I knew he was joking. Damon flopped me down on my butt and then laid down on the grass, I climbed on top of him ''So did you have to compel someone to get your license?'' I joked, The next second Damon was on top of me ''You know, I wouldn't make fun of your ride home.'' Damon said then disappeared, I got up and seen he was at the car. I threw my hands up in the air ''Where are we?'' I questioned, Confused by my surroundings. ''Well right now you are over there and I'm over here at the car that I'm about to drive away and leave your sorry butt behind.'' Damon said in a silly tone as I shook my head, At vampire speed I was in front of him with in seconds. I looked into Damon's beautiful blue eyes then gave him a long passionate kiss, ''You wouldn't want to leave this behind..Would you?'' I questioned in a sexy tone.. Damon thought about it for a second ''Good point, Get in the car.'' He teased as we kissed once more.

I seen a big neon sign and looked over at Damon shocked ''Las vegas?'' I questioned looking around, Damon nodded ''Yup, Welcome to the party city.'' Damon told me as he continued to drive. I was in complete shock, I have always wanted to go to Las vegas but never could. Damon pulled up to a very nice looking hotel, Instead of a cheap gross motel. ''This is where we are staying?'' I questioned looking at the tall sleek white building ''Yeah, Unless you'd like to go back to a trashy motel.'' Damon said looking over at me, I shook my head no and opened the car door. I got out and looked up at the building.. It was massive bigger than every place in Mystic Falls. Damon grabbed our bags and we headed inside, We checked in quickly then went into the elavator. Damon pressed the highest button and I knew our room was on the highest floor. 

Finally getting to the top we exited the elavator and walked down the white hall way to the very end of it, Stopping at a door. Damon used our key card to get in, Damon opened the door and we went inside. Surprised by how big and beautiful it was ''It's the pent room.'' Damon said smiling at me and taking off his leather jacket that I bought him for Christmas. ''This is huge.'' I said stunned by the room.

''We aren't just here to party and gamble.'' Damon told me with a cheesy smile, I looked at him confused ''I have some friends here I'd like you to meet.'' He told me as I now understood. ''Also theres other stuff to do here besides partying and gambling, Believe it or not.'' Damon said as he gave me a kiss on the head. ''I'll just go get ready then we can go.'' I told Damon, Damon nodded and turned on the T.V. I lead myself to the master bathroom which was so beautiful and elegant. I changed my clothes and straightened my hair a tiny bit, It was still straight from the day before. I applied black eyeliner to my bottom water line and then some mascara. I left the bathroom and shut off the light ''Wow that was quick.'' Damon said surprised as he turned off the flat screen t.v. I gave him a fake laugh as we headed out the door.