"How are you ever gonna sleep with this music blasting on your head?"

She snorts. "I have no idea. I'll pop in some sleeping pills."

I smile and sigh. I don't want this night to end. I want this night to be everlasting, I want it to go on and on forever.

Suddenly, the booming music stops and a soft tune starts playing. My stomach twists into a knot as I realize it's "Just A Kiss" by Lady Antebellum. I look nervously at Cassandra, who looks as much nervous.

Lying here with you so close to me
It's hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breathe

"How ironic.." She softly mumbles.

It is ironic. It's like the universe is playing with me! I am literally on the verge of losing control and kissing her and then this song starts playing outta nowhere.

My eyes are fixed on hers. We're so lost in each others eyes that not even an earthquake could make us detach our gaze. The warmth in my stomach keeps growing.

I blink. Once. Twice. I take a deep breath as her lips part slowly. That's it.

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright

"Fuck." I mutter as I close the distance between us in one long leap. Cupping her cheeks, I pull her close and crash my lips on hers.

Her body stiffens at the suddenness of my reaction, but then I feel her hands making their way to the back of my neck and grabbing my hair. She's kissing me back.

Our mouths move in sync as the kiss deepens and I fight to get a grip on reality. Because this moment feels like a dream.

It's never felt so real
No, it's never felt so right..

Our bodies are radiating warmth, and the sensation is making me dizzy. My heart is beating so fast, I can actually make out it's sound. It's like hundreds of fireworks have been lit inside my stomach and they're exploding at the same time.

My right hand leaves her cheek and travels to hold her tightly from the waist, while my left hand is still cupping her cheek gently.

I know it's time to leave
But you'll be in my dreams..

I detach my lips from hers, and we stand there breathing heavily.

Tonight..
Tonight.. Tonight..

But then she clutches my shirt's collar and pulls me. She stands on her tippy toes and presses her lips to mine again. I smile in the kiss and gently pull her closer from her lower back.

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
No I don't wanna mess this thing up, I don't wanna push too far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life

It's like we've been waiting all our lives to kiss each other, to hold each other, to feel each other. Because everything feels so right, so perfect.

We part, but her grip on my shirt is still tight, so is mine on her back. Our foreheads touch as we both struggle to breathe. My whole body is buzzing with electricity.

"You have no idea.." I speak. "How long I've been wanting to do this.."

She chuckles. "I do, actually. I got that vibe."

I laugh and kiss her forehead softly.

The close proximity of her scent is making my head spin and all I wanna do is kiss her again and again and again.

"Cass..?"

"Hmm..?"

"I wanna kiss you again.."

She giggles. "Whoa, patience grasshopper.."

That makes me laugh out loud. I move back and our hands leave their former positions to intertwine with each other.

"Goodnight, Cass.."

She smiles. "Goodnigh, Tyler."

I let go of her hand and move back some steps. She keeps looking at me for some seconds with the same warm smile on her face. Then she shyly turns around and goes in.

I turn around with a goofy grin on my face and skip my way towards the car. I get inside and sigh with happiness, my lips still tingling from the sensation her lips bought.

"Hey, Romeo!"

I jump in my seat and manage to bump my head on the roof.

"Surprise!!" Sam and Zanna cheer.

"What the fuck?! What are you two doing here?!"

"Duh! Spying on you." Zanna says like it's the most natural and obvious thing in the world.

"You scared the shit outta me! Fuck! How did you two even get in the car?!" I scream at them while rubbing my head gently.

Sam snorts. "You left your precious car unlocked, Romeo."

"Fuck you." I spit.

"We have been following you both since the moment you came to pick her up. Oh my God! She looked absolutely gorgeous!" Zanna gushes. "And we saw you dance with her and then walk her home and you were being so adorable!! Oh!! We saw you both kiss OMG!!"

Holy mother of Jesus, I swear I will kill them some day with my bare hands.

Thanks to Dalia (@daliajalia) for giving me the idea of Samanna spying on Tyler xD
Soooo?! How was the first Tyssandra kiss?! Aaaahhhh I'm so happy!! Tell me all your thoughts!
- H <3