Uh oh

*Alex's POV*

All the girls are in Demi's room getting ready because "it's the biggest room and she has all the stuff" but I'm pretty sure they are all just gossiping. I mean mom has almost all the makeup so it was all here.

However since they're all getting ready Dallas and I get to cuddle and kiss without worry. Which is exactly what we're doing. We're laying on the bed watching Home.

"What're you thinking about babe?" Dallas asks rubbing circles into my hip.

"Nothing sweets." I say before pecking her lips.

When I go to pull away she holds me still with a hand on the back of my neck. Every time we do this I get butterflies in my tummy and I can feel the pure happiness spread throughout my body.

We got so caught up in each other we didn't hear the door open. We didn't even notice there were two people standing at the end of the bed.

"ALEX!!! DALLAS!!!" Lauren and mom scream at the same time.

I look up quickly with wide eyes as does dal. We are both scared of what they're going to say. They both just look shocked.

I was about to say something when the rest of the girls came busting through the door.

"What's wrong?" Cam

"Who's hurt?" Demi

"Is everyone okay?" Jerrie

"What's going on?" Ally

And that was all said at the same time.

Dallas and I just look down shyly.

"We just caught them kissing!" Mom says in a shocked tone.

When I looked up they're were several different faces looking at us. Demi, Perrie, and Leigh were all looking at us with giant smiles. Normani, Camila, Ally, Jesy, and Jade start squealing. However mom and Lauren still just sat there with shocked faces.

"Uh so um are you mad?" Dallas asks cautiously asks our parents.

"Mad? Why would we be mad?" Dinah asks.

"Well I don't know. Maybe you didn't want us to date or something?" I said hardly looking into their eyes.

"No we're not mad just shocked I guess." Lauren said. Dallas and I let out a huge breathe at the same time.

Then all the sudden everyone was on top of us asking questions.

When it started.

Who asked who.

What was the things we like most bout each other.

What the first date was like.

So many more questions just going on and on. Luckily they had only about an hour and a half since they had a show.

We just got to the venue and there are already hundreds of people waiting outside but that's normal. I looked over at dal and she was already looking at me.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Nothing just life is great. They weren't mad. I have the most beautiful girl to call mine. My idols are, in the most literal way, my family. Life's just looking up." She said smiling the cutest little smile.

"Yeah life is pretty great." I said wrapping my arms around her waist and holding her close.

"Come on you two we have things to do." Demi said dramatically trying to pull us apart.

Laughing we just separated all but our hands that stayed linked.

Yeah life's good.

*************************************
💚 I'm soy sorry it's so short. I've been working and getting back into the whole school thing. I don't know how to keep going so suggestions would be greatly appreciated. -Taylor Marie💚