Shhh it's a secret

*Dallas's POV*

"Dallas I would love to go on a date with you." Alex smiles at me. I pick her up and spin her around. She squeals and tries to squirm out of my arms.

I set her down and grabbed her hand. I pulled her back to the side of the stage and we finished watching the girls perform, our smiles never leaving our faces. The show ended about an hour later and we sat in the dressing room as the girls got everything packed up so we could go to a hotel.

"Ugh are you guys done?" I asked hanging upside off the couch.

"Like ten minutes calm down!" Mom said shoving clothes into a bag.

I groaned standing up and running through the halls. I opened little mixes door and screeched before running away laughing as they screamed. I reached Demi's room and ran in and hid behind a huge mirror. I think Demi is in the restroom cause I don't hear any movement.

Ugh it's been like 15 minutes but I think I may be stuck. I think I'll just call Alex. It rang twice before she picked up.

"Hey hey hey"

"Alex, I need you to help me."

"What do you need? Where are you?"

"I need you to get me unstuck and I'm in Demi's dressing room."

"You do know that everyone is already in the buses right?"

"Now how would I know that! Just come help me please!"

"I'm on my way."

"Okay thank you!!"

"Yeah yeah"

She hung up and I started taking selfies because eh why not. She opened the door with the camera in her hands.

"And here we have Dallas stuck behind Demi's mirror. Say hi!"

"Hi. Now help me please! My butt is numb!" I said pouting.

She laughed and set the camera facing me. Walking over she reached her hand out and pulled me out.

"Thank you. Now we should probably get to the buses before they leave us." I say running away from her.

"GET BACK HERE!" She screamed chasing after me.

I got to the bus and locked the door grinning at her through the window. She started banging on the door and screaming for the girls. I opened the door and clamped my hand over her mouth.

"Shhh you're going to get me in trouble."

"Docijdsnekofchsb"

"What?" I ask moving my hand from her mouth.

"Well you shouldn't of locked me out."

"Are we staying in Cali for a couple more days?" I ask looking her in the eyes.

"Uh yeah I think. Why?" She furrowed her brows.

"Well I think we should be getting to bed. We have a big day ahead of us." I say dragging her into the bus.

"Goodnight" Alex says climbing into her bunk.

"Night"

-The next day-

When I wake up I'm in a fluffy bed and there's someone cuddling into me. I look around and mom and Dinah are in the other bed and Alex is cuddled into me. Did they carry me up here? Yanno what, whatever. I need to see if they have a gym. I get up and throw on some gym shorts, a tank top, and some tennis shoes.